Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE BELTWAY BOYS

THE BELTWAY BOYS - Mort Kondracki and Fred Barnes, July 7, 07

I watched this show last night. Comments made right at the beginning?

There are jobs Americans don't want to do......

There are 12 million aliens we have to do something with......

States are making laws - wait until the sheriffs start asking people if they are citizens - there are going to be discrimination cries all over the place...

It is OBVIOUS Kondracke (who is a member of the U.S. Council on Foreign Relations!!!) and Barnes BOTH ARE FOR AMNESTY.

First guest was Russell Pearce, AZ

Barnes - The Chamber of Commerce says immigration is going to be a disaster.
    Pearce - Some people may have to mow their own lawns. He also said we need a time-out on immigration (legal). We brought in 1.4 million last year. We have 600,000 ordered to leave and they can't be found. He commented on how congress SHUT OFF THE PHONE LINES AND SHUT THINGS DOWN (during the immigration debate). He talked about AZ having 1 million students and a quarter of them don't speak English!

Then Jeff Flake came on. He says the illegal immigrants see McCain, Kyl and Flake fighting for them. Comment made that if Hillary Clinton is the Dem candidate for president, it will unite republicans. Flake agrees it will help. When asked if immigration had wounded McCain, Flake said he didn't think that was the main reason. That McCain is broadly popular in the republican party. He said we need to accelerate border security to convince the American public we're moving ahead. That the 86 bill was not a comprehensive approach, and we never enforced laws on the hiring of illegals. He said the SECURE BORDER INITIATIVE IS MOVING AHEAD.

Flake CLAIMS that if the border is secured, people will FEEL BETTER ABOUT ACCEPTING THE ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Then Jeff Flake came on
    and I wan't to vomit...what a twisted liar...but he had a great fake tan
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

He said we need to accelerate border security to convince the American public we're moving ahead.
    Tell ya what Flakey boy, when you have successfully secured the border, and the US population has decreased by at least 15 million illegals, then we the people MIGHT be partially convinced that the government is moving ahead.
    Until then, forget it. We've bought your rhetoric for too long, and we've had enough!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I saw that show too and it was obvious that Kondrake and Barnes are part of the OBL (Open Borders Lobby). They are open borders globalists just like King George!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I saw the show too and it made me sick!

I didn't see this week's show but it was the same story last week. Sickening and full of BS. I won't be watching it anymore.

Yeah, I quit watching it a few months ago. They suck.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Fodder for the masses! I quit watching TV 25 yrs. ago. I don't miss it.

"To dethrone God and destroy capitalism." Karl Marx

Flake CLAIMS that if the border is secured, people will FEEL BETTER ABOUT ACCEPTING THE ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Every time Flake opens his stupid mouth, blather such as this spews forth.
    How do these idiots ever get elected in the first place? Flake must be he poster boy for voter apathy.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Yeah, I quit watching it a few months ago. They suck.
    You said it. I saw them one time trying to convince their audience that accepting these illegals is "conservative." They cited Reagan's 86 amnesty, George Bush, and the Wall Street Journal. They are pretty much globalist country club conservatives trying to convince the conservative Fox watchers of the globalist agenda. People like these 2 are very dangerous. Fortunately they wil not be able to convert conservatives save a hand-ful of Bush loyalists and cheap labor sycophants.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast