Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Benghazi a Botched MB Kidnapping To Trade Blind Sheik for Amb.?

America watched in disbelief as Barack Obama tried to tell the American people that the attack on the Libyan consulate on September 11 was the result of an amateurish, anti-Muslim video that had been on YouTube for three months with barely three hundred views.

Then suddenly the administration announced that it was, yes, a terrorist attack, but that it was the intelligence community that had fed him bad information, even though we knew our intelligence community had known it was an al-Qaeda-linked attack within twenty four hours.

Why the equivocation? Why the lies?

None of it made sense.

Until now.

Now Obama’s throwing long-time ally Egypt’s president Hosni Mubarak under the bus for the Muslim Brotherhood makes sense. All the White House contacts with Muslim Brotherhood front groups like CAIR and ISNA. All the changes that CAIR and ISNA made to the training manuals that our intelligence community uses.

Kevin Dujan, a political analyst and radio and TV host wrote an article and appeared on radio on October 8 putting forth a theory that the attack of the Libyan consulate was tied neither to a video or terrorism, but a botched kidnapping of Ambassador Stevens.

That Barack Obama had arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood to kidnap the Ambassador, and through Obama’s supposed affinity with the Muslim world, Obama would save the day and get the ambassador released.

But the Muslim Brotherhood wanted something in return.

Their beloved Blind Sheik.

Unbelievable?

Western Journalism broke the news on Monday that a source connected to the White House has stated that the murder of Stevens and the other Americans was a botched kidnapping linked to one Barack Hussein Obama.

Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping to Trade Blind Sheik

Selected Comments:
    Quote Originally Posted by silvereagle
    It’s a plausible scenario. Absolute minimal security, an Ambassador supposedly “loved” by the Libyan people, anniversary of 9/11. They didn’t plan on the “kidnappers” getting a wild hair up their anti-American ____ and deciding to kill them. They get Amb Stevens, demand the “Blind Sheik”, Obama says “I must” and voila! Everyone gets what they want. Especially Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by hongryhawg
    Not a doubt in my mind about this. And be prepared for the grand announcement soon that the perpetrators of the murders of 4 Americans have been killed. A drone attack will take out some bunch who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It’ll probably just be an ice cream man and group of kids. But the pretender’s handlers has to pull something out their hat. With all the criticism this administration is taking on the Benghazi issue, the ONLY choice is to kill someone and go for another Bin Laden moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabor Zoina
    Congress is and has been asleep at the switch for a very long time. Their only interest and focus is to remain in power, take advantage of the benefits, including insider trading, incredible healthcare and retirement benefits along with the power and prestige that a Senator and Congressman get to enjoy.

They have done absolutely nothing about pretty much anything these past four years, and I suspect that they will continue to do nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_mcewen
    NORMALLY… I’d blow off articles like this as “hear-say”… and consider stuff like this to be almost like tabloid trash. For example, many people believe ALL sorts of bad things about Sara Palin which really aren’t true… because they took “hearsay” to levels it shouldn’t have been taken to.

HOWEVER…
    (a) I’m finding this article to be very believable, given what I know about Obama. For example, try to explain ObamaShopped.com …that one will blow people’s minds!

(b) (AND THE FOLLOWING IS HUGE!!!)…. I have personal friend whose own VERY-CLOSE-RELATIVE is a CURRENTLY serving as a marine in The Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team (FAST). FAST is assigned the responsibility of going to “hot spots” and securing American installations (such as embassies!) from attack. This is their #1 job and they are good at it. And they are already forward-deployed around the world for quick deployment, on a moment’s notice, to any hotspot desired. They can get there and have a location fully secured and protected within hours.

MORE HERE: Marine Corps Security Force Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK… here is the shocking part. My friend told me… that his/her’s (trying to protect my source!) VERY-CLOSE-RELATIVE’s unit was told the day BEFORE the Benghazi attack that they were being ordered to deploy to Benghazi.. THEN… just before they were to leave, they got a call from high up to stand down and NOT deploy. When the attacks happened in Benghazi the next day, they were literally sitting around playing cards & stuff. Then, of course, they did get that deployment the next day. Their original deployment order would have had that embassy EASILY secured BEFORE the attack had happened!

CONCLUSIONS:

(1) That they were initially told to deploy BEFORE the attack means that someone high up in Washington know SOMETHING was up! They means that they can’t claim that they were “blindsided”. Even if this article is wrong, that indicates some level of incompetence or poor judgement.. for this deployment to have been cancelled. Whoever decided that was VERY wrong! (and WHO made that decision?.. how high up did that decision go?)

(2) That the FAST teams were later notified to NOT go is POSSIBLY a “smoking gun” that supports this article. Notice I didn’t say “prove” this article correct .. and notice my word “possibly”. But this is DEFINITELY supporting evidence!

Someone should investigate this further! And while I’m keeping my source anonymous (I didn’t ask permission from him/her)… I’m NOT an anonymous person. I stand by the facts I’ve stated here. My source is (a) a VERY trustworthy person, and (b) he/she didn’t even know about these two western journalism articles at the time he/she told me this… he/she told this to me weeks ago!…and he/she has ZERO motivate to make this up.

(he/she stuff is to protect my source)

Again, someone should investigate this further!
    I have to make one minor correction. The timetable on the initial deployment order.. and stand-down order.. may have been earlier than a day before. But (a) it was still not very many days before the attacks (b) they would have still been there at the time the attacks occurred. My friend corrected me on that minor detail, so i’m passing this along. He said he’d also go back and double-check all the details directly from the source.. and I’ll pass along any more information as it becomes available. I’d like to get this confirmed from other sources, and into Romney’s hands ahead of Monday’s debate, if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSUN4TJS
    Right-On Rob-mcewen Great Blog And This Has The Smell Of A Chi-Town Mafia Job Gone Bad??? Just Remember We Have The Largest Number Of “Liberal Coyotes” That When The Birther-In-Chief Obama Says We Will Get “Behind This Killing”!!! Later, After Nov 6th!!!! God Bless America. Impeach From The Top Down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth
    Please note the above links. September 19, 2012, the Obama administration was negotiating for the release of the Blind Sheik to Egypt, as reported to Western Journalism. Is this the deal Obama cut with Egypt. Return their Sheik as a trade for Ambasador Stevens? You decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConservaDave
    As crazy as this sounds on its face, I would not put this or anything past Obama and his minions. Face it, the United States of America has been taken over by a bloodless coup through our ballot box, by this gang from Chicago. They can just taste the overthrow of the free enterprise system and the subjugation of 300 million Americans to the Obama elites as they control every aspect of our lives while we toil as their slaves and will do or say anything without conscience to fulfill their dreams and schemes. You oppose them, like Andrew Breitbart, and your life is in danger. We can only bloodlessly win back our country at the ballot box, and it must be a big win as the Obama toadies ready for massive voter fraud and the stealing of the election while suppressing the military vote.
    I STILL think something is wrong here, I stand by my earlier posts, and I’m STILL very suspicious about the whole video-at-fault-meme.. HOWEVER… I have a little bit of information that actually is in Obama’s defense which should be factored into this discussion. Not saying this gets Obama off-the-hook. But this info in his favor should be factored in. I was discussing this with ANOTHER friend of mind who works in the intelligence community and has actually worked at US embassies overseas. Fwiw, he corrected me at one point by stating the following:

“On September 10th, a new and prominent Salafist television channel in Egypt aired the 12 minute YouTube video for ALL Egyptians to see, further inciting mob mentality at US Embassy Cairo by offering their own ‘commentary’ on said video.”

…not that this gets Obama off the hook… take this for what its worth… but this should be factored into the discussion. The “only 300 hits on youtube” doesn’t tell the whole story.

(I get an upset stomach saying something in Barry’s defense… but I try to be fair and accurate!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Formerlefty
    FINALLY, the correct word is used: TREASON. This will be my next bumper sticker.
    Excellent video!
    MinutemanCDC_SC writes,

Never let a crisis go to waste, without admitting that I don’t know what happened or why, is my motto.

As reasonable as Kris Zane and “rob_mcewen” sound, and as logically as their propounded scenarios make sense, I still don’t know. For all the probability that they have it right – and surely they have it on good odds that they are correct – I have no idea. Though they have better sources than all the lamestream media combined, I wouldn’t care to make a coin toss on this one.

Why? Because if there is one thing that I have learned from the evil empire nullifying Art. ii, § 1. ¶ 5, of
    the U.S. Constitution, “No person except a natural born Citizen,” it is that the motives and maneuvers of the dark side are about as transparent as the ink an octopus or squid expels to lose its attackers. The MYSTERY of INIQUITY is already at work. You just don’t make sense of EVIL – it overlaps with CHAOS. The devil is an OUTLAW; that means he doesn’t play by the rules – any rules: golden, logic, legislation, commandments, common decency, civilization, edicts, tolerance, respect, “live and let live,” ROE and Geneva Convention, Roberts’ Rules of Order, the Second Law of Thermodynamics, gravity, motion, the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God. Whatever you think evil should.do is the very thing it doesn’t.

As sure as I figure out what direction evil is dragging us (down), it pushes us to go somewhere else. So, no matter how heartily I agree with your understanding of what this son of Satan did or tried to do, I would sooner attempt to nail down a drop of mercury. than to try to pin him to any human understanding of his works and his ways.

Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping to Trade Blind Sheik
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 10-20-2012 at 02:45 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!