Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Mr. Burghart,

That is nothing for Bootsie Haven't you heard the way she talks to the President of the United States ?!!

Yes! She is one outstanding American, Mr. Burghart. She's a hard fighter for what she believes in and she is standing up to a mean opposition, and she manages to do it in very creative ways.

She is intelligent, very well informed, and she is very good at getting her point across when she says something. If you knew Bootsie better, as we know her, you would see that she is one of the most caring and compassionate people in America.

But right now she's angry, like we all are, and our voices have been so hushed up that we are ready to fight fire with fire as long as we do so within the boundaries of the laws of our country. Our words can sting, Mr. Burghart, because what we are saying is something you don't hear too often. It's called the TRUTH.

We will not refrain from stepping on a few toes if that's what it takes to win this battle. Everyday in America, we have more than our toes stepped on, with the invasion of illegal immigrants, the silencing of our language and our culture, the breaking of our laws, the lowering of the liveable wages, the handout of welfare and healthcare which should be going to Americans who need it, and the general disrespect for our country.

We are through putting up with that kind of abuse, Mr. Burghart. Call it whatever you wish to call it, because it really doesn't matter anymore. The majority of the American people not only RESPECT what we have said and done, but they APPRECIATE it as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One last piece of fact Bugfart needs to know. My county has between 9 and 13 percent unemployment since 2002. These are American Citizens who have lost their jobs due to the cut-backs and then closings of several manufacturing plants. Since 2001 illegal aliens started to pop up in our small county of approximately 80,000. Rapidly, they were showing up everywhere such that today 4 years later on Friday's at the local Wal-Mart, I'd find more Americans in Tijuana.

WE do not need the "new labor". Our citizens need the jobs the aliens are taking and filling illegally leaving our citizens out in the cold without jobs, without incomes, suffering and in dire desperate situations.

BUT if Bugfart was a professional, he would already know this. Since he is not a professional, he's just another Globalist Hot Air Balloon working on tax payer funds to enrich citizens of foreign lands at the expense of the American People and risking the sovereignty of the United States.

SO, I say, our next move should be against 501 C 3 organizations involved in "advocacy". There is no reason on God's Green Earth for American Taxpayers to be underwriting an "advocacy" for citizens of other nations or any other "advocacy" for that matter. Unless their money goes directly into the hands of poor and needy Americans, then their contributors should not receive a tax deduction from the American Tax Payer.

THEN, I wonder how many would contribute and in what amounts to these "advocacies"?

Wheee!!!! Lets Ride!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't let Burghart bother ya ladies. He has to see racism under every rock. He's hyper racially sensitive. In fact, if Mr. Burghart runs out of people to call racist then he is out of a job and no more 55,000 per year for him.

He is so hyper about racism that he is either dellusional or willing to wrongfully make such accusations for pay.

The sad truth is that Mr. Burghart is the real racist here. He is a racist because he over associates happenings, people, events, and deeds.

In his world view, any American that is not prostate to his ultra-liberal guilty world view is a Klansman burning crosses or a secret Nazi ready to raise the Reich from the ashes at any moment. After all, isn't that what white people do when they all get together on anything?

Any American that does not accept the burdens of guilt and humility for slavery, oppression, battered women, or even the rise of Nazi Germany is seen as some kind of fascist threat.

In the world of Burghart we all guilty by association you see. As Americans you have benefited from racism and the harvests of slavery etc....

Your families may have defeated the Nazis and you and your families may have created civil rights and ended slavery but that does not matter in the eyes of those that exploit your strengths.

They attack us on our strengths. We ended slavery. America is the home of civil rights. We defeated the fascists.

Therefore they take our proud accomplishments and turn them into sticks to beat us with?

You should all bow down and cower before the awsome power of someone merely calling you a bad name.

RACIST! NAZI! XENOPHOBE! BIGOT! EXTREMIST!

They will apply a label to you like a dirty rumor or inuendo in high school and try to tear away your job, your family, your community standing.

Bow down to the control words. They are meant to strike fear into your hearts. Bow down. Heal. Halt. Desist!

Programed guilt and fear for things you have never done.

My grandparents went toe to toe with German machine guns and Japanese Zeros to save and preserve this nation.

I can take a few communist goons with degrees calling me a bad name.

These people are such pathetic excuses for humanity. They are more concerned about social nuances like a hostess throwing a party than they are about these viscous gangs that control large portions of Central American and have their eyes set on our nation now.

Can you imagine what MS-13 would do with the Center for New Community down in Mexico of El-Salvador?

Probably the same thing they would like to do with us but can't.... yet.

IM GLAD IM NOT ON THE SIDE OF the CHILD SEX TRADERS, COCAINE IMPORTERS, and HUMAN SLAVE BOSSES Like Burghart and his crew.

Tyson Foods pay him real good to keep the slaves coming.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William.

As God Is My Witness, I Will Never Eat Chicken Again.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by newcomm
    7. That you are comfortable having your byline appear on an article on the white nationalist website, V-DARE.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Michelle Malkin has articles that V-Dare has picked up as well. She rocks! V-DARE is free to grab and post any articles they like on the web as we are as well.
    Dear Mr. Gheen:

First, let's not forget this basic fact - it is your article, Mr. Gheen. It is your byline.

As it reads, it was written by you. You haven't disputed that fact. It doesn’t read as a pick up, it reads as though you wrote it for VDARE. If you expect to be believed about your supposed opposition to racism, then you should take action.

You could have 1. denounced VDARE, or 2. written VDARE and asked them to remove the article, but instead you’ve chosen to defend them. Michelle Malkin isn’t the issue. The issue is that you wrote that article for a white nationalist website. Now you keep trying to change the subject.

You could easily take care of this problem, but you just don’t seem to care.

But since you brought up Ms. Malkin, like your largest donor's post to American Renaissance, didn’t she support the Japanese-American internment camps of WWII? In fact, I believe she’s got a whole book on the subject.

Gee, Mr. Gheen, do you think that internment camps “rock�??

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Your material is posted on some of these sites Mr. Burhgart, does that make you a White Nationalist?
    If you find material with my byline posted at any white nationalist site, please let me know! I would very much appreciate it. I’d be happy to have our attorneys contact that organization, issue a cease and desist order, and have it removed immediately. In fact, if you see any CNC material on any of these sites, let me know and I’ll have it removed.

Because of our dedication to civil rights, we’ve done this in the past, and will do it anytime it occurs in the future. In fact, we’re ready to take on the expense of litigation, if necessary, because of our commitment against racism.

Let me ask you, Mr. Gheen, are you willing to do the same?

Or were you just bluffing about your concern about racism? Well, Mr. Gheen, your bluff has been called. Will you act now?

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Director, Building Democracy Initiative
    Center for New Community
    http://www.buildingdemocracy.org

Yes Mr. Burghart.

You are right. My eyes have been opened..........

Thank you!

It's as if a bright light is shining down from Heaven........

And there's a voice... It's talking to me it says.....

"William! ALthough your organization has not formed to fight racism, you have a responsibility to address it."

Yes lord. Yes, Ive kicked the racists off my site. Ive put up messages saying to keep out. We are blessed to have many races working together along with Legal Immigrants to save America. I put out the call for racial unity and cooperation under ALIPAC's banner everytime I speak. Our flyers reflect our positive message. Our friends will stand with us if we need them to speak out. What else must I do?????

Should I call up other websites and tell them what they can and can't do? Should I call Michell Malkin and tell her she's a bad person? Should I call Barbara Coe and tell her I don't like some of the things she said back in the 90's??

And the Voice says...........

No!

Kick that lying race baiting racist Devin Burghart and his New Community propaganda outfit off your website! Tell them to go find some real racists to earn their pay.

And I said Yes! That is the answer. Thank you Jesus!

and....

Thank you Devin Burghart. You've helped me to see the light! I now know more than ever how important it is that our nation's policies are not influence or guided by left wing radicals in Chicago working for little organizations that nobody has ever heard of before that are trying to get in on the immigration debates as attack dogs for their corporate sponsors.

This KKK witchhunt has been brought to you by our sponsors... Tyson Foods & Lilly Drugs

NewComm is now banned from ALIPAC

This thread is locked.

Please see the follow up thread.

We've spent enought time with you. You've had more than enough chances to show some inkling of reason.

We have a nation to save.

W

W

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617