Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Big Media Won’t Touch Agenda 21

June 12, 2005 Vol. 05, No. 162

Go to web page to use the links

Big Media Won’t Touch Agenda 21

By Nancy Levant

I keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting for Bill O’Reilly or Shaun Hannity or Oprah Winfrey or somebody…..anybody, who has daily access to the multitudes, to say the words, “Agenda 21.� I’m still waiting, and for the life of me, I don’t understand the refusal to talk about the greatest threat to America that has ever existed. However, it dawns on me that wrapping a brain around Agenda 21 requires time, effort, interest, and a lot diligence.

No one told me about Agenda 21. I found it by accident on the Internet. Then I went to the U.N.’s website and read Agenda 21. From there I went to Buenos Aires, The President’s Commission of Sustainable Development, my local sustainable development commissions and planners, to local visioning commissions, ecology conglomerates, and then back to the U.N.. After about six months of reading about a whole lot of global, national, and philanthropic organizations, I started documenting and keeping running lists because, I discovered, Agenda 21 was huge, highly developed, and a done deal. “How is it,� I asked myself, “that in 50 years, I never heard of any of this before? Where were my trusted newscasters? And why hasn’t my President, or the previous Presidents, ever talked about Agenda 21, the meetings in Buenos Aires, and Agenda 21’s connections to the World Trade Organization, World Bank, and a thousand other global organizations?�

So, I kept researching the Net. And lo and behold, I finally realized that Agenda 21 would never be publicized to Americans. It really can’t be.

As my running lists were now becoming encyclopedic, I also realized that there was no way to explain Agenda 21 easily. It’s too big, profoundly sophisticated, intentionally masked and hidden by corporate agendas and ecological ideologies that are, themselves, exploited by corporate agendas. But more than that, I realized that for Americans to understand Agenda 21, they would have to come to terms with a truth that, I fear, they won’t believe. What would that truth be? Let me try to say it in one sentence: Agenda 21 is the end of America.

As I read that sentence I think, “Well, Nancy, now everyone is going to think you are an extremist and no one will believe anything you say from now on. Everyone knows there can be no end to America….�

But unfortunately, my dear Americans, there can be an end to America, for America is a way of life. The place on Earth - where we are – the beautiful and bountiful lands between Canada and Mexico, might retain the name of “The United States of America,� but I’m not even sure that that is a given. If you believe even half of Agenda 21 and it’s dealings with the World Trade Organization, The World Bank, The President’s Commission on Sustainable Development, The Commission on Global Governance, The World Conference on Global Governance, The Millennium Project, The Court of Criminal Justice, The Nature Conservancy, The World Summit on Sustainable Development, Smart Growth, AND the “visioning� training and manipulation of American people, then you realize what has happened right under our noses over the past 35 years and without one national personality ever mentioning Agenda 21.

So, let me offer a list of website addresses to help readers research for themselves. I suggest you take notes and collect new website addresses. I believe that, as Americans, we owe it to our history and our sense of ourselves, to do the following:

Read Agenda 21. If you read the other information via the web addresses in this article, you will wrap your brain around Agenda 21. It’s unbelievable and it’s dastardly, because not one politician or national media outlet has had the guts to tell us what was being taken from us.

Pass your knowledge on to others. Don’t stew and be paralyzed. Take your knowledge to churches, civic organizations, and any other groups or individuals you can, and resolve yourselves to spread the news. Have an Anti-Agenda 21 Parade or Day to draw attention to the cause. Without fail, it’s the most important thing you will ever do in your lives as patriotic people. Write to your representatives and tell them you know what they have hidden, and that their manipulations of American citizens are shameful. Do it.

Try so very hard to home school your children. Public schools are governmental institutions embroiled in Agenda 21 and its plans for the United States and our children. As you read and study Agenda 21, you will see it alive, well, and operating most obviously in the public schools. You will also see it clearly in the newest communities in all states across the country. Agenda 21 is everywhere, and it wants your children’s intellects and value systems as well as your land and land rights.

Finally, teach your children about Agenda 21, what it is, and what it is doing to their country. Children have unique wisdoms at every age. Teach them truths so that they can faithfully and fearlessly speak truths. They must understand what is happening in their country. They cannot fight hidden and masked manipulations if they don’t understand how and where they operate.

Now is the time for Americans to help Americans. We cannot fight the loss of our rights unless we understand the game, and most Americans are totally unaware of what is happening to them and their communities. However, I do believe that the bulk of American people “sense� that something is amiss. Let’s commit to them, our children, and our futures. Let’s spread the news and make the media and politicians talk. They have counted on our stupidity, our silence, and our laziness. They have even counted on us not really caring.

We have to remember – it’s our government. It does not belong to politicians. They work for us. Unfortunately, they have not done that, and furthermore, they have advanced a worldwide mission without our knowledge, our votes, or even our opinions. So I say, one town at a time, here we come, and any elected official found to be complicit or a silent player in the Agenda 21 game needs to go.

Agenda 21 – Learn All About It LINKS

Basic Explanation of birth of Agenda 21

Timeline of development of world governance and agenda 21

Key players of Millennium Project

HABITAT II – U.N. Housing Requirements

Brainwashing/education

Global Governance – key international players

Professor Jeffrey Sachs, Millennium Goals Project

Rocky Mountain Institute

Sustainable Development in the United States – natural resources goals

Henry Lamb

The Sustainable Development Institute

American Policy Center – Tom DeWeese

Invasive species legislation

the Wildlands Project, Smart Growth Project

American Farmland Trust & the Nature Conservancy & OSU

Human Settlements – goals

Education for sustainability: An Agenda Action

United Nations dissolves USA Sovereignty

Visioning Training-How To Re-Envision People and Communities

People and their organizations and schemes

How to force visioning upon the public as quoted from the United Nation’s Agenda 21 document

World Summit on Sustainable Development

Nancy Levant is a former high school English teacher who is now a home schooling parent and advocate. She is opposed to exposing children to large campus cultures that are historically and poorly controlled by government employees. Equally, she is a writer for freedom and land rights issues and opposes the United Nation's Agenda 21 implementation in America.

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=9379

agenda 21

This just seems like alot of nonsense to me. I'm just really not convenced that this wasn't all made up by a bunch of lunatics to scare people. It's just to 'out there'. I think its meant as a way of diverting all of our attention away from our main cause, which is illegal immigration. This conspiracy crap sounds crazy. If anything, the U.S. is going to rid the UN of any power that they might have over us. They will be history very soon. On the other hand, I could be wrong. Right or wrong, God help us all!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some of it may be out there, but just for the heck of it, I did a news search for Agenda 21 and found several articles
    http://magic-city-news.com/article_3983.shtml

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=44715

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... earch+News
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Some of it may be out there, but just for the heck of it, I did a news search for Agenda 21 and found several articles
    http://magic-city-news.com/article_3983.shtml

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=44715

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... earch+News
    Well, I am a fan of Majic-City News (Jan Herron), World net Daily is also a good source that I use alot. I wont say that the conspiracy theory is completely nuts, but I would say most of it is crazy.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope you are right BB, unfortunately this is not the first time I have read about the United Nations laying claim to and our leaders giving them our National Parks and Treasures, also some of our Waterways. There is one going on now in Pittsburgh with the Three Rivers that they are trying for.

I never researched it thoroughly, but have heard about our National Parks being under the UN Seal for over 10 years.

I would love to find out more about exactly what they do have a lock on. Unfortunately there is only so much time to read and research.

As far as conspiracies are concerned, they did a good job of keeping the American people in the dark for a long time to just exactly what has been going on, and if you look closely you will see them culminating into one goal and that is called globalism or the New World Order. As someone I know would say, Connect the Dots.

They have been very busy for the last 35 years putting their pieces into place, and anyone who tried to sound the alarm. Well you know how they shut them up.

The best way of doing that is to make you out to be a nut.

Here is another part of Nancy's reasoning, see how many things are already happening.

What’s in store for us? Here’s my best guess based upon the laws and executive orders that they have enacted by our elected:

Non-stop war both here on American soil and in many foreign theaters.

The absolute end of private property, which has been called for by the United Nations.

Compulsory military service for all American youth, including females.

The end of Christianity, which has also been called for by the United Nations. Hence, “Gaia� in your children’s curriculum.

The shredding of the Constitution of the United States, or as a 5th grade social studies curriculum states – “4 pieces of paper.�

A police state readied in case of rebellion on American soil, which includes Homeland Security, FEMA (who, via executive order, has been given the power to suspend all Constitutional rights), COPS (Community-Oriented Policing Services), REAL ID, RFID, ELF, NASA, detention camps, and cyber technologies.

The regionalizing and districting of Canada, the United States, and Mexico into one entity for the purpose of standardized trade laws and practices = corporate profits, and also called for by the United Nations.

Continued use of fear and chaos to achieve the governmental order of the elites’ choosing.

Here are some recent links.

http://www.americanpolicy.org/un/agenda21.htm

http://www.sierratimes.com/05/05/19/24_ ... _80498.htm

http://www.sierratimes.com/05/05/23/24_ ... _42209.htm

globalization

Darlene,
    I know Canada just cant be in the picture. They despise Americans, so there is no way they would want to joinup with us, at any cost. Mexico is the only country that would have anything to gain, because they have no country. They compare themselves to the Palistines. America stole their property, along with all the nice land, buildings, malls, parks, you name it. Everything we have should be theirs, so they think. Once here, the place is starting to look like the trashy nation they left.
    You cant remove and rehabilitate the people they are, which are low life criminal scums. They will literally wreck this nation! I want them returned. What about my rights? Deport these law breaking intruders!

I agree with you BB,

It is not the people who want this either here in America or in Canada. Mexico has nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Merging us with a third word nation can only bring them up and us down.

It is our elected scumbags doing this to us. Which is why we have to act fast and try to stop this insanity. Remember they have a 35 year lead on us.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

I had to do some research about the UN controlling our National Parks, here is the story.

United Nations Biosphere Reserve Land Grabs

by Nathan Tabor, Thursday, March 31, 2005

What do the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall, and Monticello have in common? The average American with a smattering of historical knowledge might say that those historic sites are all symbolic of America’s unique heritage of freedom.

Monticello, of course, was the home of Thomas Jefferson, the author of the Declaration of Independence. That document (as well as the U.S. Constitution, later) was signed in Independence Hall. The Statue of Liberty memorializes the free nation under God that those founding documents created.

What about the Great Smoky Mountains, Yellowstone Park, and the Grand Canyon? Well, these priceless natural resources are all managed by the U.S. National Parks Service. They are among the most frequently visited natural recreation areas in America, where millions of American families vacation every year.

Would it surprise you to learn that every one of these unique American landmarks is also controlled by the United Nations? It’s amazing but true. Every one of the natural and historic treasures listed above--plus more than a dozen more in America--has been designated an official World Heritage Site by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), which is headquartered in Paris, France.

Sites included in the World Heritage program are considered to have "outstanding universal value" as part of our common world heritage. They are designated as protected areas under the 1972 World Heritage Treaty, which is itself an outgrowth of the 1968 UNESCO Biosphere Conference--where the currently ubiquitous concept of "sustainable development" first saw the light of day.

But, wait--there’s more. There are 47 OTHER locations in America designated as UN Biosphere Reserves, which are vast parcels of land set aside for conservation and scientific study. Symbolized by the Egyptian ankh, the UN’s Man and Biosphere program is designed to help humans achieve a "balanced relationship with the natural world"--again, through "sustainable use" of natural resources.

What does this mean in real life? Well, nothing, if you believe the UN. "Biosphere Reserves have no international or other authority," claims the website of the U.S. MAB program. Their list of common "myths" about MAB includes denials that the program results in any "loss of sovereignty" or threat to private property.

Others see it differently. Henry Lamb, executive vice president of the Environmental Conservation Organization and chairman of Sovereignty International, says that the "Operational Guidelines" developed by the UN are effectively enforced by the U.S. government agencies managing the sites locally.

"Neither Congress, nor any state legislature, has ever voted to approve any of the 47 UN Biosphere Reserves in the United States. The management policy for millions of acres covered by these reserves is crafted by international committees of bureaucrats, none of whom is elected. To comply with ‘international obligations,’ the United States conforms its management policy and, in some cases. its law to accommodate the wishes of bureaucrats that are completely unknown to the people who are governed by the policies," Lamb insists.

"This reality is but a hint of what is in store for those governed by the rule of international law. Massive documents, such as the 1140-page ‘Global Biodiversity Assessment,’ the 300-page ‘Agenda 21,’ and the 410-page ‘Our Global Neighborhood,’ all paint a picture of the international law that is being devised to govern the world in the 21st century." (For more information visit www.eco.freedom.org .)

Every Biosphere Reserve site consists of a protected CORE area, set aside strictly for conservation; a surrounding BUFFER ZONE, with limited human activity allowed; and a larger TRANSITION area, where otherwise legal human use may be severely restricted when the site is judged to be "in danger."

For example, in 1995, Bill Clinton got the UN to declare Yellowstone Park a "World Heritage Site in Danger." That gave him the "international obligation" to close down a coal mine on private property three miles away â€â€

unesco

Wow! I never knew that our natl monuments and parks 'BELONGED' to other worldly interest groups. Fascinating info Darlene! What got you started on all of this?
    I dont like this at all!

Re: unesco

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Wow! I never knew that our natl monuments and parks 'BELONGED' to other worldly interest groups. Fascinating info Darlene! What got you started on all of this?
    I dont like this at all!
    If you really want to have fun, go to a UN National park and ask them about it. They get mad at people asking them questions.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Darlene, PM inbound to you.
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered