Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill O'Reilly is a White House lapdog, he supports the bill!

Bill O'Reilly is a mayor disapointment. He shows what we all know, he is a White House lapdog.

Today on his radio show he was saying that he supports the Senate immigration deal. That its either that or deporting 12 million illegals, which he flatly states "Its not going to happen".

He cut people off when they called to say that they where against the bill because it was a repeat of the 1986 amensty bill, high on amensty, low on enforcement.

O'Reilly never mentioned the fact that illegal immigration can be reduced by attrition trough enforcement.

Alert everyone you know about O'Reilly the White House Sell Out!!!!

I saw O'Rilley las night.

O'Rilley is a sell out and I e-mailed Fox about him and also Rivera. I am not watching them anymore. Fox News is a sell out.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

April
    Lou Dobbs is the only one that stands firm and does not waver!

This is outrageous after that big screaming match with the Geraldo creep now he's ok with this! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anything to be invited to the parties
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

MW
    I emailed Bill earlier this morning and told him what I thought about the new amnesty bill. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that he supports this since it is an obvious amnesty and goes against the rule of law. I thought he was big on law and order? Bill is inconsistent, he comes down hard on lenient judges, but then praises the U.S. Senate for this compromise. The man is an idiot!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also am done with Him. He was bought off by Bush or Bush's front man Tony snow.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Unfortunately I am not really surprised. I have heard him say on numerous occasions that he would be ok with amnesty for those illegals who have not broken "any other laws" than sneaking in the country.

I was a little disappointed by him, but I never expected that much to begin with. Expect a similar stance by Drudge, but more pouty and defeatist. They seem to know what is right, but are too afraid to muster the mere WORDS to state it. What gas bags.

I was glad to hear Rush and Hannity rallying the troops a bit. I have long considered them sell outs for their support of "Endless War for Israel" but that is another topic.....

I was watching his show last night and was really disgusted that he was siding with this amnesty scam. I wonder who got to him? Somebody from the White House??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast