Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bill Richardson: Clintons Think They're a Dynasty

Bill Richardson: Clintons Think They're a Dynasty

Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:19 AM

By: Philip V. Brennan

When New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, an old Clinton loyalist and Clinton administration Cabinet member, stunned the Hillary Clinton camp by endorsing Barack Obama, acid-tongued James Carville compared him to Judas, who betrayed Christ.

“Mr. Richardson’s endorsement came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out for 30 pieces of silver, so I think the timing is appropriate, if ironic,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've never been a Bill Richardson fan, and I surely don't want him to be president, but I really like the way he stood up to the Clintons by supporting Obama. He seems to vote his conscious which many others in DC lack.

The Clintons have always had a sense of entitlement to the White House. Pretty disturbing. Entitlement....hmm, this sounds like some of our uninvited guests from across the border...
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I also don't care for Richardson . Rode Clintons coatails till he found a better ride ! Slime balls imo . You reap what you sow billary
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I had never even heard of Richardson before all this. I don't like panderers and he's a big one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Never even heard of Richardson? You weren't missing much.

I didn't really think he had a chance after watching the debates. [If you can call those third-grade question and answer sessions debates!] But I was glad when he dropped out. He is someone we definately didn't want OCCUPYING the White House!

"La Raza" stands behind Bill Richardson for US president"
    http://www.aztlan.net/richardson_for_president.htm

The National Council of La Raza as well as many national Latino civil rights organizations and pro-immigrant groups announced yesterday their solid support of New Mexico state Governor Bill Richardson for US president. The President of the National Council of La Raza, Janet MurguÃ*a, said, "This is a great and historic event for the Latino community and we should celebrate it."

Juan Jose Gutierrez, Director of Movimiento Latino USA de Los Angeles, said that Richardson has a good chance of winning the Democratic Party nomination for president next year. Gutierrez added, "Even if he does not win, he will be in great position to negotiate with the victorious nominee, whether it be Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton or one of the many other Democratic candidates.

BILL RICHARDSON, former U.S. Congressman, U.N. Ambassador, U.S. Secretary of Energy, and currently Governor of New Mexico and Presidential candidate is against building the US/Mexico border barrier, is for giving amnesty to undocumented Mexican workers and recently met with the new president of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, to discuss issues of mutual concern.

Rosa Rosales, national president of the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) said that the New Mexican governor has great capacity to be an outstanding president. Rosales added, "We are proud and very happy that a Latino is today a candidate for president."
    Bill Richardson, New Mexico Governor, former U.S. Congressman, U.N. Ambassador, U.S. Sect'y of Energy interviewed on radio Latino USA responding to Congressional Immigration Reform legislation in 1996:

"There are changing political times where our basic foundations and programs are being attacked, illegal and legal immigration are being unfairly attacked. We have to band together, and that means Latinos in Florida, Cuban-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Puerto Ricans, South Americans, we have to network better - we have to be more politically minded, we have to put aside party and think of ourselves as Latinos, as Hispanics more than we have in the past."
    http://ccir.net/AUDIO/TakeoverOfAmericaCD/04.mp3
    In his own words:
    theamericanresistance
    "If Hillary wins in 2008, and is granted a second term, people whose surname is Bush or Clinton will have presided over the Oval Office for 28 consecutive years." Is that scarey, or what?
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Nice post up DinTN . Most of us know more bout Richardson than he would care for us to . And a nice refresher post like yours is always a plus . Bed fellars La Raza and Richardson , enough shill to choke a magot
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*