Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Birthright Laws-Congressman Gary Miller (R. CA)

I found this in one of last week's newspapers. As I was directed to it by going through several other links, I didn't see the date, but if the other stories posted in that section was anything to go by, it was printed sometime last week.

In his weekly newsletter, Congressman Gary Miller (R CA) writes,

“Currently, babies born on U.S. soil to illegal aliens automatically become U.S. citizens. Congressman Miller has joined more than 40 of his colleagues in again cosponsoring the Birthright Citizenship Act, which would deny citizenship at birth to children born in the United States to parents who are not citizens or legal permanent resident aliens. Specifically, this bill requires a child to have at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen, a legal permanent resident alien, or an alien performing active service in our armed forces in order to gain birthright citizenship.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This should have a been done years ago! Better late than never, I sure hope they pass it.

Well, maybe ALIPAC members should email all the House Representatives and tell them to get on the stick. I really believe this change in law should be a part of any immigration reform package.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this should be included in any fix to the 1986 immigration bill.

I agree with all of you that this act alone would help to end this. Their attitude is I had a baby now my US born child has a citizen right and I as its parent must stay to be with it. Truly the term "ANCHOR BABY," reflects the outcome of this one event.

Representative Zach Wamp of Tennessee was again reminded last week to end this foolishness. He keeps talking about being a sponsor, co-sponsor of this legislation (ending birthright citizenship) in Washington and how close they come to passing this. We must get this done. If you do not have a parent who is a citizen, a legal resident for some period of time (1-5yrs), or any other legal with time alien, then forget it. This would save billions. Now imagine all of the millions of children born since 1986, since the misinterpretation of the 14th amendment. Think of the impact on schools, healthcare, food stamps, medicaid, etc.

Anchor babies are a financial devastation and are one big cause in the millions of illegal aliens that have come. Their births average $10,000 when costs are added up and the year or so follow up care. If their are problems then the costs can be financially higher.

I read the following which shocked me and then I understood how easy to become legitimate through the use of your child. The illegal alien parents of an "anchor baby" will name the child after them and then immediately they receive a social security number to use for whatever purposes they want (car buying, mortgage, renting, banking, drivers license, anything requiring a social security number is available). Scary, isn't it?

We need to call our Senators and Representatives and demand that this ends for financial as well as other reasons, such as not throwing citizenship around for anyone for any reason.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Birthright Laws

Can they make it retroactive? I suppose that's up to negotiation, subject to review by an ACLU panel, of course....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I hope it passes too. Illegals will do and use anything to stay in the U.S. The children can then be deported along with the parents. No more family separations!!!