Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blacks are infuriated!

Blacks are upset. I told them what was going on. I went to the men of the community who had no jobs. I explained and gave them Literature. I explained that the Protestors don't want their criminals to leave this country. They want criminals to get Amensty. They were shocked to hear this. They couldn't believe this. I asked them Why they had no jobs and they said because they had did time in prision. I asked them would they work in construction for $10.00 and they said yes. I told them I would be back. They all grabbed for the literature they felt bad that our black leaders would do this. They had no idea. It's about getting the information to the black community. We must all work together. We must decide that this country was built for us. We have our problems black and white alike but we must remeber that we are Americans. These men wanted to do jobs that Americans wouldn't do so long as they could take care of their family. They were glad that someone came to speak to them. Especially a sister. I wasnt' afraid because I grew up in that neighborhood. They also told me that the Police would do sweeps every week in the neighborhood while the Illegals all stand out. I told them to stay clean and I would bring voter registration cards back to them so they could apply to vote. Yesterday in Dallas, the Illegals were signing up to vote if they could vote then our brothers and sisters who have done their time in our prisons should have the right to vote. It's such a small thing but really big if you have enough peopel who vote. They said they would be glad to see me tomorrow.

Ya it does seem that a citizen who's done a crime and paid their dues can't get a job but an Illegal who continues to commit crimes would get amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you go girl!

they had no jobs and they said because they had did time in prision.
    -- all these 'undocumented' workers could have 'undocumented' criminal records. If they're using false ID, who knows what they've done.

print off the article in the Washington Times this morning about the 70+ citizens that lost their jobs because the "Mexican's are here' --- most of these guys were black

I forgot to mention this on the other thread, but when I was talking with those black ladies today, we discussed the prisoners working in the fields as an alternative to 'illegal' workers. I told them there are those that say it 'wouldn't look good' to have blacks picking cotton or potatoes. I said when people saw them in their white jumpsuits, they would see citizens serving their country 'in the fields' -- In their opinion they were in jail for a reason and neither of these ladies had a problem with blacks or whites of this country pickin produce -- THIS IS OUR COUNTRY and it's not Congress's to give away
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Does anyone know out of the total number of illegals working here what percent are working in the fields?

The number 3% sticks in my head, but I can't find back up for it.

The point is illegals are taking over a lot more jobs than just those of field workers.

Where I live, finding an English speaking roofer is like winning the lottery. The same goes for janitorlal work, golf course maintenance, etc.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

That is outstanding work and these people need your help and your are giving them the information they need.

This crap about Americans not willing to do work is bull.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is what we need, Americans educating Americans. There is no way that 20 million illegals can defeat us together.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Ya it does seem that a citizen who's done a crime and paid their dues can't get a job but an Illegal who continues to commit crimes would get amnesty.
    In New Jersey someone who has commited a crime may still vote as long as they aren't currently in jail or on parole or probation. So once they've paid their dues they free to vote here.

Funny no one cares about Non-Citizen Criminals voting though
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Yesterday in Dallas, the Illegals were signing up to vote if they could vote then our brothers and sisters who have done their time in our prisons should have the right to vote.
    Isn't this against the constitution or something? How can an illegals vote when they are not even citizens. Will someone investigate what this is all about because I heard a rumor that the state of New York is considering giving the illegals the right to vote too. BTW, if they can vote, then our felons should also be able to vote. Damn rotten politicians!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    This crap about Americans not willing to do work is bull
    The problem is Americans don't want to work for $2 a day (slight exaggeration) as these illegals do. As I stated in another post https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22299.html, They don't mind living 5 families in a house, maybe 5 in each family, 15 to 20 people in a house, all contributing so they can afford it making just a few dollars an hour. If we want to keep up we need to work for less, give up our hope of having a single family home.

They are taking our way of life away from us!
    "The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem." -Milton Friedman

Welcome to ALIPAC Bryan.

I like your avatar selections. The Album cover for Fly by Night by Rush. Yep, I own it in vynil

W

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast