Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's use all of the sources we can to keep the issue forefront - keep our friends and family alerted too

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt. I am on it too.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Ok, I'm up and ready to rumble. Some of the DC lines are busy, but I was able to get through to Sen. Burr's office & thank him for agreeing to see W today, and ask him to vote no on cloture.

Also, Sen. Gregg's DC line open as of now. Staffer had no position on his plans for next cloture vote, but said they have been receiving lots of calls opposing this bill.

As of now, DC lines to Sens. Cochran, Bennett also open: staffers said they have no announced position on cloture vote yet.

So please call Sens. Bennett, Burr, Cochran, Gregg, and others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good morning everyone!!

OK all its a new week and an important week we need kill the bill S1639 lets let them hear the ROAR of We the People.

William has gone to Wahington for us and our country lets let him hear the phone ringing and the faxes running while he's there, it will send a message, we are with you WILLIAM there in WASHINGTON.

Have a great day all, its time to,

TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    LET"S GET THOSE PHONES RINGING LOUD AND OFTEN FOR THE END OF S1639!!!

We need to work very hard today my friends. Very hard indeed.

We need to get enough votes so this bill will NOT pass cloture, effectively killing this bill.

This is our critical moment when we need to go above and beyond and work even harder!

It is our time to step up and make our voices heard.
    It is our time to step up and make a difference!
    It is our time to protect our country.

Here is a little extra motivation:
    Senator Kennedy was on a spanish radio station this morning, signing in spanish!! This guy is a US Senator? This guy is a traitor?

use that to motivate you!

ONWARDS!

WE NEED TO HELP WILLIAM AT THE MOMENT FOCUS ON THESE SENATORS AND DIXIE ALSO HAS A POST TO POST REPLYS IN THE DISCUSSION AREA!!!COME EVERYONE CONCENTRATE ON THIS FOR NOW!!!

ALIPAC Activists:

I'm on the ground here in DC and I have a meeting lined up with Senator Richard Burr (R-NC). Also, I hope to meet with Senator Dole to thank her for her opposition to the bill S.1639 and to ask her to help us persuade Burr to kill the bill too!

We are working to line up meetings with the following targeted Senators.

If you would like to help, please call their offices and say something like

"I would like for Senator ______ to meet with William Gheen of ALIPAC. William Gheen is the President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, he is in DC this week and wants to meet with Senator _______. William Gheen speaks for the vast majority of Americans on this issue. Please meet with William and please VOTE NO ON CLOTURE FOR THIS AMNESTY BILL. ENFORCE OUR EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS INSTEAD."

You can also e-mail them and fax them, while including a link to our contact info on the website at www.alipac.us

The following are the Senators I need to speak with for 10 minutes, to share the national and local polls showing the vast majority of Americans oppose this bill and want our existing immigration laws enforced.

Senator Robert Bennett (R-UT) (202) 224-5444 Fax: (202) 228-1168
    Senator Jim Bunning (R-KY) (202) 224-4343 Fax: (202) 228-1373
    Senator Thad Cochran (R-MS) (202) 224-5054 Fax: (202) 224-9450
    Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH) (202) 224-3324 Fax: (202) 224-4952
    Senator Jon Tester (D-MT) (202) 224-2644 Fax: (202) 224-8594
    Senator John Warner (R-VA) (202) 224-2023 Fax: (202) 224-6295

The next CLOTURE vote is Tuesday and we must stop the AMNESTY pushers from getting the 60 YES votes they need to pass this bill.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

William is in DC and needs your assistance. Please see the following Anouncement!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70503

Thanks Bunches!!!!!!!

Dixie

lets get on it everyone!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    THIS BILL IS GOING UP IN FLAMES!!!

Banned
    HAMMER GREGG--HE'S SAYING HE'LL VOTE "YES" ON CLOTURE

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70506

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast