Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just read that Sen. Sessions wasn't around for part of this week because of his aunt's funeral. Perhaps this is why he didn't attend this subcommittee hearing.

Also, he may be in line to be the new ranking Republican member of the Judiciary Committee, and conservative activists are pushing for this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

agrneydgrl I had a black military member explain to me that a white female is at the bottom of the ladder in society. Then there is black male, then black female, then white male is on top. So if we add other minorities into this ladder are white females still on the v*** bottom, still? YES, they are
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    One of the last things Schumer said was " THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD WILL BE OPEN FOR SEVEN DAYS." This is really important. It is the chance to send some authoritative reports and testimony to support Kobach and contradict the simpleton comments of Greenspan, Medina, et al.
    Does anybody think this can be where the Pew Hispanic Council should submit data and statements?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123