Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Blogger defends Lou on Dallas Morning News

Posted by Brittancus @ 5:27 PM Fri, Nov 13, 2009

If John King , a previous White House journalist is taking over from Lou, he better not muffle free-speech on the illegal immigration invasion. I will watch just one program, to see if King hasn't been brain-washed by the Democratic "Fair Doctrine" secret law or the ability to speak out on everything. Then we have this "politically correct" asinine garbage, stopping people from speaking their mind. Just God help America and survival, owing to our corrupt government that is pushing the US worker into a corner, giving preference to foreign national labor. ME? I guess this is the last time I'll be taking an hour in the afternoon. Having lost Lou, this we give me more times to draft blogs about the illegal alien occupation of our nation?

If Lou Dobb's takes upon himself to join the ugly battle to commence on illegal immigration reform. There are rumors that he might finally fight an incumbent politician with a real chance of winning. He has a huge following of conservatives, republicans and Independents who are ready to join the war against the open border fanatics.

Without Lou Dobb's, Glenn Beck, O'Reilly commentary Americans would never know about the cloaked agenda of the open border zealots. We would never know that the quasi government agency Council of Foreign Relations and the Federal Reserve banks are not in the best interests of the majority of the American nation. CFR main agenda is to flood America with the free stream of cheap foreign workers, as in Europe? brought the un-exaggerated truth about the 20 to 30 million illegal immigration invasion from every corner of the world?

I watch CNN (cable) every day and never heard journalists mention anything about any specific indigenous people regarding the illegal immigration occupancy of our country. He(?) only talk about the gigantic difference who came as newcomers, honestly through the inspection process and do not expect financial government handouts. Not stealing into America like thieves in the night, demanding rights and respect, that is laughable in the eyes of the majority of the legal population.

Some new immigrants wait in line for their visa to enter America, not make excuses because they cheated US workers of their jobs. Go home and come through the front door to be welcomed. Americans all live by the "Rule of Law" so why should people who overstay their tourist visa or just slip by the Border Patrol expect a welcome? Journalist, news-anchors has a right to speak his mind and the US populace will fight any restrictions that deny that right. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press." Now these ethnic caucuses are pushing to silence Not that the Liberal-Marxists in the Democratic leadership follow the law, anyway? They swear to protect and defend Americans from enemies Domestic and foreign and then intentionally under-fund the--REAL--border fence. Why don't these illegal aliens go home and try shoving this opinion down the throats of other world governments. NOT IN AMERICA?

NEWS FROM THE IMMIGRATION WAR FRONT.

A Democrat is introducing a bill, to collect health care fees from foreign countries where illegal immigrants were borne? According to the source illegal aliens who receive health care in America, will have their treatment deducted from foreign aid sent to different nations.

My guess is that the perpetrators who let loose on Lou's home and family, were illegal alien gang members, who get away with bloody murder every day. Just look towards the--SANCTUARY CITIES--of San Francisco and Los Angeles. If you have the fire-power of these heinous gang bangers, you too would be intimidated? Pity Mr. Dobb's was not in Sheriff Joe's jurisdiction in Arizona, because he would have taken them out. We have persecutors and chief of police, who turn a blind eye to illegal alien and criminals. IF THE POLITICIANS WANT TO FORCE UPON US ANOTHER AMNESTY. LET US ADOPT WORD-FOR-WORD, MEXICO'S IMMIGRATION LAWS?

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnew ... -a-su.html

ELE
    Great post. Thanks for putting this on Alipac ShockedinCalifornia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)