Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    BrotherJohn - thanks for digging up the quotes.

On the issue of immigration, my focus is consistent with the platform, and that is securing the border. I am not talking about physical securing. I don't favor a fence. If there is economic opportunity, people should be free to come into this country and participate in the market..
    Yikes!
    Yikes indeed.....

He clearly states that he is against the fence.

Baldwin clearly states he is for it -- its IMMEDIATE construction, and military on the border until construction is complete.

Baldwin also clearly states that he wants illegal employers punished to the FULL extent of the law.

Barr does not. He is parroting the basic libertarian line of "free movement of people and capital across international boundaries." He wants Third Worlders to compete with us for jobs. He wants wage depression. He wants illegals to "participate in the market."

Folks, this "market participation" is THE #1 REASON WE HAVE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION CRISES.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

LP

The LIbertarian Party used to be called The Taxpayer Party. The LP is against more taxes taken from We the People. The fence is a huge burden on the taxpayer..therefore the LP woudln't be in agreement with it. They would rather fix the problem in other ways...like not giving them incentives to come here. Education, welfare, medical, etc.

Re: LP

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    The LIbertarian Party used to be called The Taxpayer Party. The LP is against more taxes taken from We the People. The fence is a huge burden on the taxpayer..therefore the LP woudln't be in agreement with it. They would rather fix the problem in other ways...like not giving them incentives to come here. Education, welfare, medical, etc.
    Actually, it's the Constitution Party that used to be called the U.S. Taxpayers Party.

Regarding legal immigration, the U.S. currently admits about 1.4 million legal immigrants every year. I believe that's the most generous immigration record of any country, and I think it's more than plenty.

Re: LP

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Actually, it's the Constitution Party that used to be called the U.S. Taxpayers Party.

Regarding legal immigration, the U.S. currently admits about 1.4 million legal immigrants every year. I believe that's the most generous immigration record of any country, and I think it's more than plenty.
    More than generous and should have a time out- for about ten years

Taxpayer Party

Oh yeah..that's right. well then, the Constitution Party should get back to their platform !!

Re: Taxpayer Party

Oh yeah..that's right. well then, the Constitution Party should get back to their platform !!
    How so?

Bob Barr has a terrible record on illegal immigration. I cant access numbersusa for some reason right now, but go there and take a look. Chuck Baldwin has he best record!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Bob Barr has a terrible record on illegal immigration. I cant access numbersusa for some reason right now, but go there and take a look. Chuck Baldwin has he best record!
    Alan Keyes won't be on the ballot in many States, be he will be in Colorado. He's getting my vote, and he's been solidly anti-invasion.

Re: Taxpayer Party

At least they don’t have the faulty interpretation of the constitution as does the libertarian party.

I saw him interviewed on Glenn Beck a while back. He is against the fence. That was enough for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast