Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Taxpayer Party

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Oh yeah..that's right. well then, the Constitution Party should get back to their platform !!
    At least they don’t have the faulty interpretation of the constitution as does the libertarian party.
    Exactly. What I find as a glaring disparity between libertarians and the founders is free trade. If libertarians are following in the footsteps of the founders, (as they often claim) can someone tell me why the hell they are in love with free trade? Where did they get this concept? It wasn't from the founders, that's for damn sure. It was not from the US Constitution, which explicitly gives the right of the tariff to the federal government -- and the founders used it willingly. In fact, it was the very first legislation that was passed by them.

Libertarianism is an alien cult which attempts to pass as Jeffersonian Americanism. That it attemps to be the manifestation of the founders of our nation is a joke. Their loyalty does not lie with the founders, any similarities they have with them is coincidental. Otherwise they would not ignore a huge part of the founder's policy and a major reason why they fought for independence in the first place. The founders believed in borders. They believed in Made in America. They were not libertarians.

They were nationalists.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Taxpayer Party

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Oh yeah..that's right. well then, the Constitution Party should get back to their platform !!
    At least they don’t have the faulty interpretation of the constitution as does the libertarian party.
    Exactly. What I find as a glaring disparity between libertarians and the founders is free trade. If libertarians are following in the footsteps of the founders, (as they often claim) can someone tell me why the hell they are in love with free trade? Where did they get this concept? It wasn't from the founders, that's for damn sure. It was not from the US Constitution, which explicitly gives the right of the tariff to the federal government -- and the founders used it willingly. In fact, it was the very first legislation that was passed by them.

Libertarianism is an alien cult which attempts to pass as Jeffersonian Americanism. That it attemps to be the manifestation of the founders of our nation is a joke. Their loyalty does not lie with the founders, any similarities they have with them is coincidental. Otherwise they would not ignore a huge part of the founder's policy and a major reason why they fought for independence in the first place. The founders believed in borders. They believed in Made in America. They were not libertarians.

They were nationalists.
    Right, and this is the main reason I would never vote for a libertarian
    They have a missed placed meaning of the word “libertiesâ€

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234