Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Body scanner CEO accompanied Obama to India

Body scanner CEO accompanied Obama to India

The CEO of one of the two companies licensed to sell full body scanners to the TSA accompanied President Barack Obama to India earlier this month, a clear sign of the deep ties between Washington politicians and the companies pushing to have body scanners installed at all US airports.

Deepak Chopra, chairman and CEO of OSI Systems and no relation to the New Age spiritualist, was one of a number of CEOs who traveled with the president on his three-day trip to India, which focused primarily on expanding business ties between the US and the emerging Asian power.

“I am honored to be selected to play a role in this very important cause,â€

TSA now needs false flag security incident to convince Americans to accept obscene pat-downs
    Yep, watch them try to pull something off. Christmas underwear bomber sure was convenient for Chertoff who unleased these body scanners in January.

I wouldn't be surprised if they pull of some sort of terrorism in our shopping malls, and then we have to have them there too just to enter the building.

Whoopi Goldberg was on Huckabee tonight saying that we have to have this police state to be safe. She used the term "police state". Unbelievable.

TSA now needs false flag security incident to convince Americans to accept obscene pat-downs
    Get the pat-downs or get a chip put in you so you don't have to go through it anymore? Which are they wanting?

All proceeds from Naked America go to the Soros foundation.
    "DON'T BE SHY, IF YOU WANT TO FLY!"
    I'll walk or crawl thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lets see, so the commercial air is the only thing that the terrorist will attack?

- We wouldn't be concentrating on this threat if our borders were secure.

- What about conducting the same pat downs and screenings on buses, Trains, Cruise ship?

- Since when do we treat our citizens like terrorist? If we had secured our borders and knew who was in this country, wouldn't it make sense that we would treat our people better?

- I wouldn't put anyone through the searches I have seen on You Tube, etc. Place hands on the gentitals (male or female) is an offense against the law. TSA is not exempt from that...period! Only an executive order would have provided cover...

- Janet needs to be fired!

- TSA CEO needs to be fired!

Nuff Said
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations

Whoopi Goldberg was on Huckabee tonight saying that we have to have this police state to be safe. She used the term "police state". Unbelievable.

Minorities (such as Muslims), celebrities, and other wealthy people do not seem affected by the pat down orders. It seems to me that only working class White people are affected.