Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special thanks to each of you that helped with the launch of this ALIPAC Book Store project. I have thanked you as volunteers and activists in the email going out to the nation today about this new resource.

It has been added to the ALIPAC Action Panel with a special announcement for a few weeks on our homepage.

Your help made this possible. It would have taken me a very long time to track down all those books without your help and I still would have missed several good ones.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patrick J. Buchanan
    "The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization"

The First actual Book that was a wake up call for America IMHO, a must read people.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by iamblueman4
    On a side note, I highly recommend Mexifornia. Victor Davis Hanson has a great take on this crisis. On one hand, he has compassion for the illegals and their desire for a better life. On the other hand, he realizes that failing to fix this crisis will result in drastic, negative changes for the United States. He examines the current state of affairs in California and brings up many real life examples of how it is turning into the third-world environment the illegals tried escaping in the first place.
    I wholeheartedly agree.

Victor Davis Hanson is a brilliant scholar, and analyst.

And he brings a unique perspective to this issue, just as he does to the global WOT.

One of my favorite writers, and one of the reasons I still buy copies of National Review.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Patrick J. Buchanan
    "The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization"

The First actual Book that was a wake up call for America IMHO, a must read people.
    Death of the West and Mexifornia are both on the list.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234