Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOORTZ BLAST...HE IS ALMOST ONE OF US

I just can't believe it . Just ran out to the bank and as always the radio is on this channel that carries The Neal Boortz Show. This guy is most of the time very supportive of Bush. But today he was kicking the illegal immiration thing.He also made positive comments on MMP. I think we have won another talker over.

http://boortz.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I jus emailed him an at a boy for the comments on the air.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I didn't hear the program but I'm going to drop a note that a "good friend" of mine commented on it and thank him for speaking out on this critical issue!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Thanks we need to get all the help "WE" can get. Even ole Neil has shown some true colors.

Thanks we need to get all the help "WE" can get. Even ole Neil has shown some true colors.
    I asked if there was a transcript of today's comments .. I'll let you know if I get a response.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I searched for immigration on the site and got the results at this link.

http://boortz.com/cgi-bin/htdig/htsearch

Then you have to use your "find on page" windows tool to find the immigration comments because the page each time has many other entries.

But a search for immigration on Boortz's site came up with 44 results.

Have fun reading.