Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: BREAKING: Speaker Paul Ryan says Dreamers will Stay DACA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jenny Beth Martin: Paul Ryan Should Have Considered Canceling CNN Town Hall After ‘Hi

Jenny Beth Martin: Paul Ryan Should Have Considered Canceling CNN Town Hall After ‘Hit Job’ They Did on Trump

by DAN RIEHL
    13 Jan 2017
    Washington, DC
    580 comments

In reaction to House Speaker Paul Ryan’s participation in a recent CNN town hall, Tea Party Patriots President Jenny Beth Martin said to Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Raheem Kassam on Friday, “In light of what happened this last week and the hit job that CNN did on President-elect Trump, I would have considered canceling if I were him.”

CNN has since tried to distance itself from BuzzFeed once it found itself caught up in the controversy about BuzzFeed’s broadly denounced report: “CNN has released a statement trying to distance their reports from BuzzFeed’s decision to publish unverifiable memos about president-elect Donald Trump.”

Martin watched the event and felt CNN used questions, specifically those on immigration and Obamacare, to undermine the incoming administration’s goals. As for Ryan, Martin said, “I really think a lot of it is because Paul Ryan has been employed by government all his adult life,” ultimately resulting in a go-along-to-get-along style, in contrast to Donald Trump’s style.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/...hit-job-trump/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Paul Ryan has caused such a stir. Today, CNN is highlighting his statements on DACA and showing the clip with the illegal alien who received DACA and her child.

Ryan's statement that he is working with the Trump Transition Team on this and knowing his refusal to do anything short of amnesty for illegal aliens who received DACA plus others, warrants a statement from President elect Trump's team soon.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-13-2017 at 05:11 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could be that Ryan and Trump haven't thoroughly even discussed this issue yet. May be a strategic move on Ryan's part to get ahead of the issue and trump Trump.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Could be that Ryan and Trump haven't thoroughly even discussed this issue yet. May be a strategic move on Ryan's part to get ahead of the issue and trump Trump.

I thought this too, Jean, that Ryan could be trying to "trump Trump." It would be good to hear something to confirm this however.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Anything is possible I suppose. However, it is a little difficult for me to believe that Ryan would stand up and tell an outright lie like that without Trump's knowledge and/or agreement. Doing such certainly wouldn't be beneficial to forging a trusting relationship between the two.

Mr. Ryan said the charge he has taken from Mr. Trump is to target the serious criminals for deportation while finding a way to grant Dreamers and other low-priority illegal immigrants legal status.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

*Ugh* Paul Ryan Says Trump’s “Mass Deportations” Not Happening …(Still Thinks He’s in

*Ugh* Paul Ryan Says Trump’s “Mass Deportations” Not Happening …(Still Thinks He’s in Charge)

Jim Hoft Jan 13th, 2017 2:39 pm

Democrats may have lost the presidency — But they still have Paul Ryan!

Paul Ryan continues to think he is leading the party and country and it was him who won the historic November election — Not Trump.

You can never trust this guy.

Ever.

In June Paul Ryan vowed to sue Donald Trump if he banned Muslims from entering the United States.

On Thursday Paul Ryan told a town hall Donald Trump’s plan for mass deportations is “not happening.”

CBS News reported:

Ryan didn’t detail what Congress and Mr. Trump would do about the program, called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA. But when questioned on a CNN town hall by a woman who identified herself as a DACA recipient with a young daughter, Ryan told her he did not want to see her deported.

“I can see you love your daughter, you are a nice person who has a great future ahead of you, and I hope your future is here,” Ryan said.

“What we have to do is find a way to make sure that you can get right with the law, and we’ve got to do this in a good way so that the rug doesn’t get pulled out from under you and your family gets separated.”

Host Jake Tapper pointed out that Mr. Trump, during the campaign, promised a “deportation force” to round up the more than 11 million immigrants in the country illegally. Ryan dismissed that idea.

“I’m here to tell you in Congress, it’s not happening.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ks-hes-charge/

I hope not but it could be that they have discussed it and the truth is now coming out.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    I hope not but it could be that they have discussed it and the truth is now coming out.
    Yes, so true. Time will tell.

Not that it matters at this point, but the "Ryan said ...." is not in quotes, and I watched the interview, and it's not what he said. Typical media FAKE NEWS. Ryan said Trump charged him to secure the border and get the criminal illegal aliens out of the country. Ryan is saying Congress won't authorize deportation of DACA and DAPA, but no authorization from Congress is required, it's already law that they be deported upon revocation of the executive orders by Trump.

Ryan is still a cheat and a low-life traitor, but he didn't actually say what that article is claiming he said.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

To me, we are in that gray area again, trying to figure out what words mean and what Paul Rayan is trying to do and say. What is the truth. Very unsettling.

I feel like the American people are living in the shadows of what is really going on at times.

We know one thing. Paul Ryan is not an "America First" type guy on immigration or trade. He is a globalist.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-13-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast