Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Breitbart News Tonight: DACA Deal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Caller Anthony asks David how did you pay for schooling. Worked at .99 cent store. Mom worked babysitting.

Joel says what about in-state tuition. David did get in-state tuition in New York.

Joel asks what about slippery slope with DACA

David says the 1986 amnesty should have been more tough. You do DACA now and not the other things it will keep coming.

I understand how people don't want low skilled workers flooding in. Need E Verify. Maybe if United States was tougher my parents would have gone elsewhere.

What is your opinion of these other crazy activists, With signs saying Make Mexico Great Again.

Caller Brian - If DACA passes do you get the right to vote, what do you think. My DACA expires soon. Citizenship would not be for 15 years.

Rebecca says if they lessened the time to one year would you do that. I would go to Bahamas.

Joel says David could run his business from his country and help his country. People here could help their countries of origin.

Joel's family came here legally. Isn't DACA a slap in the face to those who came legally?

Rebecca says you have a choice as an adult to return. It is not the fault of the American people.

They thank David for his perspective.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-10-2018 at 01:00 AM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Thank you so much Judy. I am a little tired so that was a nice interruption by you.

It is helpful for those who will not or cannot hear. Good discussion tonight.
    Oh yes, my dear GeorgiaPeach, it is an excellent and priceless service to us all. Even for those who hear, because I can read your posts while still listening to the news shows. Wonderful!!

Yes, it is a very good discussion tonight on the program. Lots of views weighing all the possible side effects, outcomes, possibilities and strategies.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh yes, my dear GeorgiaPeach, it is an excellent and priceless service to us all. Even for those who hear, because I can read your posts while still listening to the news shows. Wonderful!!

Yes, it is a very good discussion tonight on the program. Lots of views weighing all the possible side effects, outcomes, possibilities and strategies.
    Thank you again Judy. Interesting call from the DACA recipient.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it was a very interesting call from David, the DACA recipient.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

(I lost the last post of several sentences.. It vanished. Oh well.)

A caller mentioned having Ann Coulter on to take rapid fire calls. They are talking to Ann about something.

Next caller does not think wall will be built. He threw himself on the Trump bus.

Bruce from Tennessee- I want the wall, real immigration reform, he would be okay with DACA.

The end. Says they will continue tomorrow.

(Goodnight dear friends)
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-10-2018 at 01:07 AM.

GeorgiaPeach, check out the other threads, I posted on illegal immigration thread the decision by a federal judge in San Francisco who ruled TODAY, same day as this big on camera "negotiation", that the DACA program must continue. I'm sure government will appeal, but will take a long time, most certainly several months, so the "urgency" claim of the Democrats just blew up in their faces and ruling puts out the fire.

Now they have no valid reason to push for a DACA deal to pass the budget, because it's in the hands of the courts.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    GeorgiaPeach, check out the other threads, I posted on illegal immigration thread the decision by a federal judge in San Francisco who ruled TODAY, same day as this big on camera "negotiation", that the DACA program must continue. I'm sure government will appeal, but will take a long time, most certainly several months, so the "urgency" claim of the Democrats just blew up in their faces and ruling puts out the fire.

Now they have no valid reason to push for a DACA deal to pass the budget, because it's in the hands of the courts.

I just saw that Judy. I only briefly scanned it and made a comment before I read this. I see your point.

THIS DACA WANTS ELDERLY PARENT TO STAY...HELL NO!

WE HAVE OUR OWN BABY BOOMERS RETIRING AND NEED TO TAKE CARE OF!

TAKE YOUR ELDERLY PARENTS AND GET OUT!

WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CARE FACILITIES FOR OUR OWN.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12