Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Brian Edward Kiley, 38 killed by drunk driving illegal immigrant in North Carolina?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brian Edward Kiley, 38 killed by drunk driving illegal immigrant in North Carolina?

ALIPAC Activists,

Please help us try to determine the immigration status of the drunk driver that killed 38 year old comedian Brian Kiley today on Highway 40 near Durham NC and Highway 54.

Interstate 40 is one of the most traveled arteries in North Carolina and the Eastbound traffic was shut down for 4 hours today due to this two car wreck.

Durham NC is a notorious sanctuary city for illegal aliens and considering this homicide happened in the middle of the day on a Sunday, near illegal alien central Durham, and the driver was barely injured and named Raul Herrera, and since so many people in North Carolina have been killed by drunk driving illegal aliens with no respect for our borders, laws, or citizen welfare, .... we need to check to see if the authorities are going to have an immigration hold on Raul Herrera.

While we do not know that Raul Herrera is an illegal immigrant, the chances are strong that he is. He may even be one of the illegal immigrants Obama has told police not to interfere with or one that would qualify for Obama's Immigration Reform Amnesty plans.

Let's check out Raul Herrera's immigration status if we can folks.

Comedian Brian Kiley may have just joined the thousands of innocent Americans being needlessly slaughtered by illegal aliens while the media hides the deaths and scale of loss.

W

A fatal wreck involving two cars closed eastbound Interstate 40 near N.C. 54 for more than four hours, according to a news release from the Durham

Police Department.

At about 3:40 a.m. Sunday, a Honda Civic driven by Raul Herrera, 31, of High Point swerved into a Nissan Maxima, said Durham Police spokeswoman Kammie Michael in a news release.

Both eastbound vehicles went off the interstate and overturned, and both cars were totaled.

Herrera has been charged with driving while impaired and was taken to a hospital for injuries that were not life-threatening, Michael said.
    The Maxima's driver, identified as Brian Edward Kiley, 38, of Goodlettsville, Tenn. died at the scene. There were no passengers in either car.
    Interstate 40 has reopened and the accident site - just east of the Exit 273 interchange in southwest Durham County - cleared.
    Traffic had been rerouted off I-40 at exit 273 and on to N.C. 54 from 5:15 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. while authorities investigated the scene.

A fatal wreck involving two cars closed eastbound Interstate 40 near N.C. 54 for more than four hours, according to a news release from the Durham Police Department.
    At about 3:40 a.m. Sunday, a Honda Civic driven by Raul Herrera, 31, of High Point swerved into a Nissan Maxima, said Durham Police spokeswoman Kammie Michael in a news release.
    Both eastbound vehicles went off the interstate and overturned, and both cars were totaled.
    Herrera has been charged with driving while impaired and was taken to a hospital for injuries that were not life-threatening, Michael said.
    The Maxima's driver, identified as Brian Edward Kiley, 38, of Goodlettsville, Tenn. died at the scene. There were no passengers in either car.
    Interstate 40 has reopened and the accident site - just east of the Exit 273 interchange in southwest Durham County - cleared.
    Traffic had been rerouted off I-40 at exit 273 and on to N.C. 54 from 5:15 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. while authorities investigated the scene.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/02/...eastbound.html
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 02-17-2013 at 08:03 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a video of comedian Brian E. Kiley who was killed near Durham NC today...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im sorry to hear about this & this is why Gov & the senators should listen to USA No DR LIC at all
    Get your head Out of the sand what would you do if this happen to some one in your family ?
    wake the hell up be for it to late
    NO amnesty Or dream act

Good luck they usually won't give anyone information about accidents like this. I am suprised they even released his name. Believe me I have called police offices across the country and they said they can't give that information out. A few years ago there was members of a local family in upstate NY killed on I95 in South Caroina my sister asked me to check on the statis of drunk driver. I was pushed from one department to another on the phone. Then someone got on the line and said that they weren't allowed to talk about it. A few weeks later the local school in NY was doing a can and bottle return fundraiser to help pay for the funerals of the children because apparently the driver had no insurance or license. I believe the total dead was around 4 with other hospitalized. They don't mention illegals or undocumented workers anywhere. It is almost like a coverup by media and law enforcement. A black out of information.

It is bound to happen to members of their family sooner or latter. There are to many of them here to be immune forever.

We used to get the info fairly easily until Janet Napolitano sent out orders for police not to tell the media or citizens immigration status.

They know that the mass atrocities illegals commit against Americans is hindering their grand scheme of amnesty.

W

Obama & all then rest of the wh work for the( USA )we don't work for them wake up gov & senators
    No DR Lic at all for the illegal Immigrants . this has happen every day but It Not in the new at all
    as I said what if this happen to any one in your family ? wake up
    NO DR Lic or dream act or Amnesty at all this is very sad

Tennessee comedian killed in early morning DWI wreck on I-40

Feb. 17, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
    By Beth Velliquette,
    Durham Herald Sun

Special to The Herald-Sun | Julian Harrison One person was killed in a two car collision on 1-40 near the N.C. 54 interchange early Sunday. Police charged one man with driving while impaired after his car crashed into another car, causing it to flip several times before coming to a rest on right side of the road.

Brian Edward Kiley

DURHAM —
    A stand-up comedian from Tennessee died early Sunday morning after he was involved in a two-car wreck on I-40 near N.C. 54.
    Brian Edward Kiley, 28, of Goodlettsville, TN, died at the scene of the accident.
    The driver of the other vehicle, Raul Herrera, 31, of High Point, was charged with driving while impaired, according to the Durham Police Department.
    Kiley was driving east on I-40 about 3:40 a.m. and was just past the N.C. 54 interchange when Herrera, who also was driving east, swerved and hit Kiley’s Nissan Maxima. The impact caused both vehicles to go off the road and overturn.
    Herrera was transported to a hospital to be treated for what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries, according to Durham police.
    Kiley was a stand-up comedian, according to his friend, J.J. Brent.
    “He’d just married the love of his life a few short months ago,” Brent wrote in an email.. “His life was instantly changed because in addition to a beautiful new wife, he gained an adorable little daughter.”
    Kiley was married Oct. 5, 2012, to Amber, who had a daughter named McKala, Brent wrote. They met at his church’s temple, according to Brent.
    “Brian took to parenting with great love in his heart,” Brent wrote.
    Kiley had just performed at the Newton-Conover Auditorium in Newton with headliner Jon Reep on Saturday night. Reep is the comedian known for being the guy in the Dodge commercial, who asked, “That thing got a hemi?”
    On his Facebook page, Reep posted a story about Kiley’s death and wrote that he was at a loss for words.
    “I’m so sad right now,” Reep wrote. “Please keep his wife and family in your prayers. RIP Brian! He was a good comedian and a Great Human being.”
    Brent wrote that Kiley had recently set new priorities in his life and wanted to stay home with his family instead of going on the road to perform comedy.
    “He simply didn’t like being away from his wife and child,” Brent wrote. “This was to be his last comedy road trip for the foreseeable future.”
    Kiley, who advertised his comedy as family friendly, was a spiritual man, Brent said.
    “He served in leadership positions in his church including several years as a seminary teacher where he taught and discussed the Holy Scriptures to my son and many other children in our congregation,” Brent wrote..
    “He was the only friend I’ve had in my entire lifetime that I cannot recall a single negative moment,” Brent wrote. “He took his trials in stride and was always kind. A more compassionate and loving man you will never find.”
    Kiley went by the name Brian E. Kiley to distinguish himself from the more well-known comedian, Brian Kiley, an Emmy-Award winning comedy writer who was a writer for Conan O’Brien and has appeared on national television shows.
    After the accident in which Kiley died, the Durham Police Department closed that section of the interstate until about 9:30 a.m. while they investigated the wreck. Traffic was detoured off the highway at the N.C. 54 interchange.
    After they opened the highway, investigators remained on the scene taking measurements as a tow truck backed up to take a heavily damaged black four-door car from the scene.
    There were no passengers in either vehicle, and both vehicles were total losses, according to police.
    Tennessee comedian killed in early morning DWI wreck on I-40 | The Herald-Sun

My email to the reporter....

Beth,

We have two questions about Raul Herrera, the suspect held in the death of Brian Edward Kiley about information not present in your article.

1. Will Raul Herrera be charged with murder or manslaughter or vehicular homicide?

2. What is the immigration status of Raul Herrera, is he a US Citizens, authorized immigrant, or illegal immigrant?

Please help us with this information.

William Gheen

Well, this is interesting... so far there is no Raul Hererra in the custody of the Durham County Sheriff department according to their website.

Is Raul Hererra being detained somewhere else? Is he still in the hospital? Or have they turned him lose?

If he is an illegal alien and they turned him lose, nobody in this state will ever see him again!

W

http://www2.durhamcountync.gov/sheriff/ips/default.aspx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast