Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bull S-H... ALERT! Gilchrist says Huck will pardon Ramos and

Gilchrist just sent this out on election eve.

STILL NO EVIDENCE PERRY EMERSON EXISTS!

Please see our associated releases

Release: Huckabee Campaigner and Minuteman threatening e-mail Scandal
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96792.html

The Madness of Jim Gilchrist
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96754.html

[quote]PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE MIKE HUCKABEE TO PARDON IMPRISONED BORDER PATROL AGENTS

Minuteman Express News © (A publication of the Minuteman Project)
    January 2, 2008

Governor Huckabee Says No Amnesty…De Facto Or Otherwise

Children Born Of Illegal Aliens No Longer U.S. Citizens Under Huckabee Plan

By Perry Emerson

Presidential candidate and former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee met in private Friday to hear pleas from Minuteman Project founder and president Jim Gilchrist regarding presidential pardons for imprisoned U.S. Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean.

Gilchrist joined the governor for a three-day, multi-city stumping campaign around Des Moines, Iowa last week.

“If elected president I would instantly begin a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding the agents’ cases,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really like the Topic name for this thread!!

Banned
    If this is breaking right now I havn't seen it anywhere else

But normally these things run a day behind

This is grasping and really pathetic

This quote

"I would make it my first act as president to pardon agents Ramos and Compean"

has zero google matches, and the lone known source at this time is Jim Gilchrist and crew.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bull S-H... ALERT! Gilchrist says Huck will pardon Ramos

[quote="ALIPAC"]Gilchrist just sent this out on election eve.

[quote]PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE MIKE HUCKABEE TO PARDON IMPRISONED BORDER PATROL AGENTS

Minuteman Express News © (A publication of the Minuteman Project)
    January 2, 2008

Governor Huckabee Says No Amnesty…De Facto Or Otherwise

Children Born Of Illegal Aliens No Longer U.S. Citizens Under Huckabee Plan

By Perry Emerson

Presidential candidate and former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee met in private Friday to hear pleas from Minuteman Project founder and president Jim Gilchrist regarding presidential pardons for imprisoned U.S. Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean.

Gilchrist joined the governor for a three-day, multi-city stumping campaign around Des Moines, Iowa last week.

“If elected president I would instantly begin a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding the agents’ cases,â€
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    He is not making any friends crossing the line to go on Leno

"Quickly vetted." Is he kidding? Quick vetting - identity verification, document searches, background checks, medical inquiries - from foreign nations.

Many do wait extremely long periods, but we are so generous in how many people that we do allow to enter legally every year.

He must be speaking of that "credit card" time frame (a few hours or days) he talks about when referring to entering and applying for citizenship.

Mr. Huckabee's campaign must be realizing the toll that our efforts are making and can continue to make on the issue of illegal immigration when combined with Mr. Huckabee's record on illegal immigration while governor.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Funny... Ha Ha

He really is stretching it. Actually, I believe any of the candidates on the republican side is probably going to say (or had better say) that they'll pardon the border agents.

As for the rest of it, I think this is Huckabee's way of waving his little white flag.

He's running 4th in New Hampshire. He knows he needs a win in Iowa for money to move up. He's got the most to win & lose in Iowa. He NEEDS Iowa.

Romney is in good shape either way for now. He's tied for 1st with McCain in New Hampshire. Who knew McCain would still be viable at this point?

Banned
    The reason it takes years is because 4-6 billion people want to come here

It needs to take years and not everyone should be allowed in

Only those that can be an asset to this country and not a
    drag on it should be allowed

We don't need to dumb down this country anymore than they have

We will take care of McCain if we prove we can handle Huckster.

I know Huckabee said earlier he would have the case reviewed, but can any of you find any hard evidence online that supports the quote

"I would make it my first act as president to pardon agents Ramos and Compean"

???

W

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast