Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush’s Critics Say Threat of Martial Law (Real)

Published on Sunday, July 29, 2007 by The International News

Bush’s Critics Say Threat of Martial Law in The United States is ‘Real’

by Kaleem Omar

Two issues are being debated concurrently in the United States these days. On the one hand, critics of the Bush administration say that, from the look of things, the Bush/Cheney regime has been working assiduously to pave the way for a declaration of military rule in the US, such that at this point, in the words of one critic, “it really only lacks the pretext to trigger a suspension of Constitutional government.â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This type of talking about camps will quickly turn down the credibility knob of the anti-illegal immigration movement. There are none. If there were you can gurantee there would be pictures. I would suggest that these folk stop watching public access and quit sending morse code late at night via the ham radio in their basement, while sitting in their underwear eating generic cheetos.

I believe this person is the mastermind of such nonsense and fantasies:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

We have to be careful not to let the opposition smear us as wackos via this propaganda.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS REX - 84

I fell uder the CORP of Engineers for 21.5 years.... and dont think for a moment it is not real. Google REX - 84 and see what you find

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/FE ... 3sep04.htm

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm

AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS REX - 84

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've read also about a conspiracy that will occur on 2008 during the republican convention in the Twin Cities, but it was discarted because the VETERANS will protect America gainst any of this act.
    But today I'm reading they want to disarm the veterans ?
    I was looking to find the article but I cannot find it yet.
    I think I'm very tired calling those traitors...
    It was saying they need a motif and this convention suppose to give it and the the martial law would be implanted
    Friday there were these threats

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/upda ... e-schools/

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qst ... k3MTk4MjIx

Something very strange.

I am not one who has ever have been a conspiracy therorist . But several months back maybe even a year ago, a friend sent me some stuff on "Blackwater" and I thought oh what a load of crap.

Then last week they are all over the news for their part in the Iraq war. then on c-span a man called Jeremey Scahill was on there with his book Blackwater:" Yhe Rise of the Worlds most Powerful Mercenary Army".

He said "Blackwater" was started by an Ex Navy Seal and they have over 30,000 troops in Iraq., and over 70,000 troops ( I believe that was the total I was a little shocked hearing this news).They supposedly were to protect diplomates when they started.

I asked myself how did anyone get away with building a private army this size in the United States. Is this not scary to other people? How many people know about this private Army?

I also know that we are in a lot of trouble today from ignoreing what is happening in this country and I don't believe ignoreing the fact their are over 30,000 private troops in Iraq, who can not be held accountable to
    anyone, is a bit strange to say the least.

Now if someone got a way with building an army like this without a lot of people knowing about it in this country, why not concentration camps?

Wouldn't we be a fool to close our eyes and ignore something like this?

Why would anyone be allowed to build this kind of Private Army in the U.S. and why are these people not still in our own military, what are they getting paid compared to our men in service? Why is our military not protecting diplomates? Seems to me this hiring of private Armys in America can be very dangerous, and I don't plan on closing my eyes to this or anything else in this country any longer. If these things are true you are a little wiser about it and if it is not what have you lost?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Black water is trying to build a new training facility not too far from where I live, lots of controvercy over it.

Minnie that post you were looking for should be in other topics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks MountainDog. I want to find it to post here the link.