Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush administration, the most arrogant ever!

Ok I haven't been posting quite as much lately, mostly because I haven't been feeling too well, but man I just wanted to comment about how it amazes me the level of arrogance, stubbornness and stupidity displayed by the Bush administration on a daily basis. It's like they stoop to an even bigger low by the day. It's like they are totally unfazed by their rapidly declining approval ratings. Now the last week or so they are going around calling anyone who disagrees with the Iraq war as unpatriotic. Unbelieveable. Never want to admit they were wrong. I guess Bush still has his one line connection with God. God told me to invade Iraq says Bush. Did God tell you to leave the borders wide open too Jorge? What an idiot. This guy thinks he's king of the world. Now he's looking to make the Patriot Act permanent. I don't know what to say anymore.

3 more years of this clown is 3 years too much. Continue to demand his impeachment. I can't stress that enough. This guy will never listen to us and he doesn't care to. He thinks he's on a mission from God to do what he's doing and that is the most insane stupidity of all. Not only is Bush stupid, but he's insane too. I'm a God fearing man, don't get me wrong, I'm all about God, but pushing a destructive, nation wrecking agenda in the name of our lord is just beyond madness. Me thinks he's going to be in for a big surprise in the afterlife. This man's on a mission alright, time to call for his impeachment before he acts it out and America is a nation no more.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your exactly right dman1200;

I don't think Americans have ever seen any U.S. President so opposed to simply listening to us or opposed to making decisions that actually benefit his own United States of America. It is absolutely deplorable the way this President reacts to any suggestion or constructive criticism.
    President Bush's reaction is like this vengeful 'back in your face' - 'take that' attitude and OPPOSITE ACTION. This is NOT focused on his way of dealing in a partisan way per se firing back at Democrats. It is the way this President reacts to ALL Americans.

As President Bush was faced with rage at the Summmit of Americas for an unwelcome "free" trade agreement, he now can return home to more rage from Americans. Bush's lowly and well deserved approval rating is NOT because of Iraq and only partly because of gas prices (knowing the Cheney-Bush oil connections). What President Bush needs to do is actually work on behalf of the U.S. and Americans instead of political posturing, show-boating or diversion tactics and telling the World how the U.S. is going to pay their welfare.

President Bush's now stained Presidency is that his continued indifference and active negligence in disservicing American livelihood (jobs, companies, etc.) on behalf of illegal, corrupt foreign Countries tells Americans and Congressmen that Mr. Bush has no oath to his office and doesn't know what Country he works for. For the first time in U.S. history a U.S. President is working against improving the livelihood of Americans and the U.S. From offshoring/
    outsourcing U.S. jobs, friendly complicit in China's illegal trade policies, helping to hire illegal Aliens in New Orleans Katrina disaster, robbing communities with "free trade" such as CAFTA,FTAA, calling Americans "vigilantes",spending frenzy deficits, helping the U.N., giving away U.S. wealth, on and on. The problem is NOT Iraq, NOT the political scapegoat CIA Leak case, NOT the kabuki dance judicial nomination....it's called A BORDER, STUPID!!!

Americans have come to expect the opposite policy of what President Bush says while rightly ignoring the President's tired overdone knee-jerk terrorism/homeland security Iraq War sound-bite ploy for poll numbers. For the former historical U.S. President that said, "I'll put a chicken in every pot and a car in every American garage.", President Bush's statement is that he will "take away every chicken in American pots and take away your car too --and then give it to corrupt foreigners." Not being partisan here and NOT about the Iraq War-- At one time supported with hope, As President Bush continues to damage the United States and harm Americans as no other President has done it is clear that the Cheney-Bush Administration is working worse than Clinton's lies and is likely the worst presidency in U.S. history.

Dman, sorry to hear that you've been under the weather. THIS can definitely effect one's health. This is a stressful fight, but we are winning, unfortunately, President Bush doesn't seem to recognize when he is losing.

I am very disappointed tonight too, and both you and Ronlaws really echoed exactly my thoughts.

Today I found the newsletter from our school outlining the easy instructions on how to get FEMA money. It was so disappointing, because it was exactly the OPPOSITE of the indicators he gave to the American people three weeks ago. Remember, he said illegal immigrants were not eligible for FEMA ? What he failed to tell everyone is that, "No, they are not ELIGIBLE, BUT they CAN GET IT"...and very easily.

I'm sending it to Willliam with hopes that he can get it into the hands of Tom Tancredo.

What you said about him doing the OPPOSITE of what he even says is so true. This is terrible.

Dman, hope you're feeling better now. We've got a battle on our hands and we better stay rested and healthy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes--this CRETIN we have for a President has come out swinging. Does he really BELIEVE that this ATTACK on anyone who disagrees with him is going to RAISE his sagging polls? RonLaws--I disagree that his disapproval ratings are NOT about Iraq. I think the American people HAVE awakened to the fact that, whether they actually LIED or not, they HYPED the intelligence to such a FEVER PITCH that they had MOST--NOT ME--Americans convinced that Saddam was a direct and IMMINENT threat to us. From that point on, I agree with everything you said. It's just the general DISTRUST of this administration that has caused this snowball effect. It's the CIA leak case. It's the economy. It, more than ANYTHING ELSE, is the arrogance like you said, dman. But, what does the fool do?? Rather than come out, TRY to be HONEST for a change, he comes out once again condemning anyone who disagrees with his policy. Where is he getting this kind of advice??? Does he not REMEMBER that this charge is what the American people are FINALLY realizing that this President is working AGAINST us--not FOR us???

The statements made by this administration BEFORE they took us to war in Iraq that, if we weren't WITH THEM, we were AGAINST THEM--that WE were the ENEMY are the statements that are now backfiring in their collective faces. People have finally awakened and taken a stand to protect what is SUPPOSED TO BE A DEMOCRACY--NOT a dictatorship nor a THEOCRACY. So, he's going to go back to the same old rhetoric about people who disagree with his policy in hopes of bringing UP his approval ratings???? I don't think that one is going to work this time, Mr. President.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Where is he getting this kind of advice???
    I think we know the answer to this one. Bush isn't getting his advice from Americans. He is getting his advice from international bureaucrats, corrupt foreign leaders and his buddies from WS like Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and Ken Mehlman. Why? Because instead of him being a leader beholden to our core values of America and beholden to the laws of the land and the constitution he is hell bent on the UN, the WTO, he's so hellbent on globalism. If he were to just hold to his oath of office he would be fine, but instead he continues to try to force his internationalist agenda on us without a vote mind you, America be damned and that's the biggest reason why I despise him. And I despise those in Congress for doing nothing and/or blatantly in your face supporting this insanity.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ignore

It is way past time to ignore the idiot and continue eroding any base he has left. Support those at the State level in solving our problems and support those in Federal positions that are brave enough to be vocal. Spend no more energy on bush. He is a ghost of a figure by now anyway. g

Spend no more energy on bush. He is a ghost of a figure by now anyway.
    I disagree. We need to continue to beat the drums on this guy. We can't let him off the hook. Simply ignoring the man isn't going to make him go away. If we ignore him and stop paying attention to him then he'll think the heat is off and he'll think then he can get his policies past without a whimper. We can't take our eye off the ball, this guy is a sneaky bastard. The only reason why he's become a lame duck is because of people like us constantly putting the pressure on. We need to continue to do that so Congress knows that siding with this SOB is a losing proposition and will lead to their political demise. We can't allow Jorge to think that we are weak and that after a while we'll just simply go away and stop bothering him because we have better things to do.

I'll stop spending my energy on Bush when he's no longer in office. He won't be the only one I spend energy on, but he's the top dog and he bares the biggest brunt of the blame.

IMPEACH JORGE BUSH!

dman--I'm with you. There is NO WAY I will stop putting the heat on Bush. Not until he's HISTORY.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Let me just add one more thing. I'm through ever considering supporting this guy period. I don't care what he does. He can do a total 180 and close the borders tomorrow and I would still hate him. The damage is done, Bush burned his bridge with me a long time ago and whatever he does is too little too late. If he miracously did a total 180, great, but after the 5 going on 6 lousy years of this guy, he still deserves to be impeached because he's a rotten traitor. Not closing the borders over 4 years ago after 9/11 sealed his fate with me.

He could jump through HOOPS and I wouldn't support him or catch him if he fell. And, for me at least, it's not ONLY the border. His destruction of our country has been so far-reaching that there's nothing he could do to undo it. It's just in every aspect. It's the border. It's trade. It's Iraq. It's that we are NO MORE PREPARED for a terrorist attack than we were before 9/11. It's the secrecy and arrogance that permeates the White House. I could go on but I'm just getting madder!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast