Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush 'good hearted folk' arrested in sex assault

Coronado Assault Arrest

Officers arrested a 26-year-old undocumented immigrant who allegedly tried to rape a woman early Sunday, a police sergeant said.

Antonio Auza was booked into the San Diego Central Jail on suspicion of assault with intent to commit rape, a jail clerk said.

He remained in custody on an immigration hold, pending arraignment Wednesday at the South Bay Courthouse, a jail clerk said.

The attack allegedly occurred shortly before 1 a.m. at Seventh and C streets, Coronado police Sgt. Jeff Hutchins said.

The 29-year-old Coronado woman was walking home when the suspect attacked her from behind, knocked her down and assaulted her, police said.

Police searching the area arrested Auza about an hour later, Hutchins said.

The suspect is employed at a Coronado restaurant, authorities said.

http://www.fox6.com/news/local/story...9-B4831A1B5F39
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

But,..... but he just came here for a better Life .....

Both Fish And Guests Workers Smell after Three Days

And, MOST of them just want to find jobs to support their FAMILIES!!! Then I would ask why in the world almost EVERY CRIME reported in MY area SEEMS to be an Hispanic?? It is DEFINITELY disproportionate to the population in my area. And, I've noticed that all over North Carolina. Which brings me to a question--when a person comes here LEGALLY, are background checks run on them before they are given Visas??? See--if they are just getting Visas based on a lottery system and it's just a matter of "the luck of the draw", I am VERY concerned about whether the LEGAL ones are decent, law-abiding people and if this is something that is investigated BEFORE they get that VISA.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    And, MOST of them just want to find jobs to support their FAMILIES!!! Then I would ask why in the world almost EVERY CRIME reported in MY area SEEMS to be an Hispanic?? It is DEFINITELY disproportionate to the population in my area. And, I've noticed that all over North Carolina. Which brings me to a question--when a person comes here LEGALLY, are background checks run on them before they are given Visas??? See--if they are just getting Visas based on a lottery system and it's just a matter of "the luck of the draw", I am VERY concerned about whether the LEGAL ones are decent, law-abiding people and if this is something that is investigated BEFORE they get that VISA.
    I would want to know if the "LEGAL ones are decent, law-abiding people and if this was something investigated BEFORE they get that VISA" too. Most countries demand the same things, as well as, what can this person have to offer our country. If someone doesnt already have a decent profession, such as nursing or dentistry for instance, they wouldnt be allowed into certain countries. Why shoudnt America be able to know the same questions every other country asks?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I mean, it IS a good question. I really WOULD like to see exactly how they screen LEGAL immigrants. Do they screen their criminal background? Health issues?? Education?? Just a general question to which I don't know the answer.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

well we could all call INS and get put on hold- after having to push one for english

Come on, does anybody really think even the legal ones get screened? If so, then you all need to remember 9/11. Or remember the infamous visa lottery which like Bootsie said is 50,000 immigrants getting green cards at the luck of the draw, just like that Eygptian muslim that started shooting at jews at LAX a couple of years ago. For all the third worlders we bring in, I highly doubt they are screened. If they were about 98 percent of them would be disqualified from the word go. Well they would be if we actually had a sane immigration policy and not the one being run by the King Keystone Cop inside the White House.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So, dman--it seems to ME that we can afford to generalize here rather than having to be SO SPECIFIC about whether they are legal or illegal if NONE of them are going through RIGOROUS SCREENING??? That infuriates me. That FORM letter I got from Burr the other day DEFENDING the H 1 B visas said how thoroughly they screened the applicants and blah, blah, blah. Naturally, I believed him about as much as I did about his CAFTA VOTE!

supposed to

"when a person comes here LEGALLY, are background checks run on them before they are given Visas???"

As far as I know from my wifes' experience applying for an H-1B visa, before I was a naturalized citizen(and sponsored her), all those submitting a legal application must undergo an FBI records check.

In Canada the migrant must pay for and have searched, his/her Interpol record.

US requirements:As for medical screening the legal applicant must see a physician for a physical(from a Homeland Security approved list), fee; 200 dollars. Any records that cannot be found, require the applicant to dig 'em up or get proof from country of origin, and in the case of immunization records, if you cannot produce them, you have to be immunized for those diseases you cannot provide records for. Cost: Fee for service.

Stop projecting people, if you come here legally, it is no picnic. cheers glenn

Thanks, Glenn. That was what I was trying to determine. That makes me feel some better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast