Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush has really screwed up this time

I just heard on the TV that there are still about 30,000 at the convention center in New Orleans with no food, water, etc. People are DIEING in there and they aren't getting help! Where in the hell are all the military, the helicopters, Humvees, etc? IN IRAG! Now he is taking border patrol agents of the border to help in the disaster relief efforts!!!!!!!!!!! there are pictures of the American Patrol web that are of mexican military guarding a pipeline in mexico and they have been told by mexican citizens that the soldiers are guarding it against TERRORIST ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!! Obviously they know something that we don't. The american citizens in the border states are worried and rightly so! We need our minutemen and women on the border now!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Bush has really screwed up this time

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I just heard on the TV that there are still about 30,000 at the convention center in New Orleans with no food, water, etc. People are DIEING in there and they aren't getting help! Where in the hell are all the military, the helicopters, Humvees, etc? IN IRAG! Now he is taking border patrol agents of the border to help in the disaster relief efforts!!!!!!!!!!! there are pictures of the American Patrol web that are of mexican military guarding a pipeline in mexico and they have been told by mexican citizens that the soldiers are guarding it against TERRORIST ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!! Obviously they know something that we don't. The american citizens in the border states are worried and rightly so! We need our minutemen and women on the border now!
    Post the link to the article /photos of mexican troops guarding the pipe line.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With the federal govts weakened and slow response, just imagine if this had been a nuke.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, I hope this is a wakeup call to the rest of us. We cannot rely on FEMA to save us. Those being raped and murdered in the superdome are under guarded protection. Sounds to me like they have been caged in some sort of dungeon where the prisoners roam free and feed off those who are weaker than them.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

here is the link

http://www.americanpatrol.com/ABP/PHOTO ... 50902.html

Photo Of The Day
    September 2, 2005
    American Border Patrol

This photo of Mexican Army personnel was taken this morning by ABP. The troops are camped at a natural gas pipeline pumping station located on the border West of Naco, Arizona, leading to the speculation that they are guarding it. 5:17 pm PDT -- Mexican residents in the area where the above shot was taken have advised friends of ABP that the soldiers were sent to guard the pipeline due to concerns over a possible terrorist attack.

I heard on the news

those 30,000 people in the convention center have been FORBIDDEN to leave! They said there is a bridge that they could walk across and at least try to get some help. Now I am hearing from the news that a checkpoint has been put on the bridge and they won't let these people through! What in the hell is going on? There is a rat in the woodpile somewhere! The citizens from surrounding communities were the first to respond. If reporters can get in there, the damned government can certainly get in there with aid for these people!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not give money to the Red Cross! Some of their administrators make 6 digit incomes! I would send money to the Salvation Army. I took three bags of clothes to a church today. They almost did not take them! I said "these people need clothes". They have been in the same clothes for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!! They need EVERYTHING that we can send them! I am ticked off that there are not trucks all over this city collecting donations of food, water and clothing!

Sounds like they are testing out how to deal with a Police State. There is no good reason for not helping those people or letting them get help. What would they do if the people rushed them? Dare I ask?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Somebody on a web site for retailers located in MS,just posted the following:

They are taking away my First Amendment Right!!!!!
    #47623 - 09/02/05 09:50 PM

A policeman just delivered a curfew notice to my office!!!!!!

Said the mayor ordered a curfew. 90% of the city has power. The law specifically reads that a curfew may be invoked for the following reason:

Any natural disaster or man-made calamity, including but not limited to flood, conflagration, cyclone, tornado, earthquake or explosion within the geographic limits of a municipality resulting in the death or injury of persons, or the destruction of property to such an extent that extraordinary measures must be taken to protect the public health, safety and welfare.

We have had exactly ONE fatality in the entire county .... it was not in the city limits. And that was on Monday. There is not a single building or structure that has been destroyed. In fact there is not a building that can not be occupied due to storm damage. We're talking about downed trees and some roof top damage. And all of the trees have been cleared. There are no roads that have trees ...... these were removed days ago!!!!!!!!

anyone .......................HELP!!!!!!!

Y'all need to get a grip on things. A curfew does not sound unreasonable in any of the Katrina areas. I'm surpirsed one wasn't already set.

Look at these pictures again.....

There is a guy folding a red blanket. In the first picture there is no tent behind him but in the second there is. In the first picture there is a tent to his right but not one in the second picture but the second picture shows plants upright where the tent would have been. Plus the guy with the blanket in the second picture doesn't look right to me (altered photo??) Also, look at the angle of the way the vehicle is parked in relation to the other two tents in both photos. No one is looking at the camera in picture one but four of the six in picture two are looking up. I think picture two was staged/altered....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Y'all need to get a grip on things. A curfew does not sound unreasonable in any of the Katrina areas. I'm surpirsed one wasn't already set.

Look at these pictures again.....

There is a guy folding a red blanket. In the first picture there is no tent behind him but in the second there is. In the first picture there is a tent to his right but not one in the second picture but the second picture shows plants upright where the tent would have been. Plus the guy with the blanket in the second picture doesn't look right to me (altered photo??) Also, look at the angle of the way the vehicle is parked in relation to the other two tents in both photos. No one is looking at the camera in picture one but four of the six in picture two are looking up. I think picture two was staged/altered....
    Well they way i see it, in the first pic with the guy with a blanket. There is a tent behind him. With a guy working on the tent. The photo is taking a 6 oclock to the jeep. Second shot was at 4 oclock from the front of the jeep, zoomed in.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast