Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush, immigration and the war

While I don’t agree with the President on illegal immigration, it is foolish to attack him personally for all problems we have.

I have read many postings that bash President Bush gratuitously.

When elected for the first time, world politics was the farthest things in George Bush’s mind. He was even constantly criticized for not knowing or not being well versed in international issues.

Like it or not, 9/11 was brought upon us and the Commander-in-Chief promissed that the terrorists would pay the price for attacking America. And they have.

Some like to say that the President used 9/11 as an excuse to go to war. I am glad he did, with the approval of Congress to use all necessary force to bring down the enemy.

What about the WTC in 1993? The embassies in Kenya being blown up? The attack on the USS Cole? – Blame Bush, too?

For all I know, Mr. Clinton was playing saxophone on every port around the world while Al Qaeta was plotting 9/11 in the open. Clinton was worried only with his aprroval ratings and his legacy.

I am very proud to have George Bush as the Commander-in-Chief.

On the immigration issue I think otherwise. But I give him lots of credit for keeping the fight on foreign soil.

God Bless Our President and his fight against terrorists.

Re: Bush, immigration and the war

Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    While I don’t agree with the President on illegal immigration, it is foolish to attack him personally for all problems we have.

I have read many postings that bash President Bush gratuitously.

When elected for the first time, world politics was the farthest things in George Bush’s mind. He was even constantly criticized for not knowing or not being well versed in international issues.

Like it or not, 9/11 was brought upon us and the Commander-in-Chief promissed that the terrorists would pay the price for attacking America. And they have.

Some like to say that the President used 9/11 as an excuse to go to war. I am glad he did, with the approval of Congress to use all necessary force to bring down the enemy.

What about the WTC in 1993? The embassies in Kenya being blown up? The attack on the USS Cole? – Blame Bush, too?

For all I know, Mr. Clinton was playing saxophone on every port around the world while Al Qaeta was plotting 9/11 in the open. Clinton was worried only with his aprroval ratings and his legacy.

I am very proud to have George Bush as the Commander-in-Chief.

On the immigration issue I think otherwise. But I give him lots of credit for keeping the fight on foreign soil.

God Bless Our President and his fight against terrorists.

I voted against President Bush before I voted for him.

I truly believe that he does not care about Americans after his stance on illegal immigration. His unwavering support for the illegals is cause for ALARM. Why is he ready to doom the Republican party to the sidelines over this issue?

I will NOT vote for any politican that supports Amnesty, and SS benefits for illegals. PERIOD.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

dxd
    odiesback,
    I would like to remind you that this board is about illegal immigration and those of us who care about this subject have been sold out before by other-issue hijackers and/or those who use us and our support for the sole purpose of keeping Republicans in power. If this isn't your issue, what are you doing here?

In response to your statement:
    RE:I am very proud to have George Bush as the Commander-in-Chief.

I'm not. As a matter of fact here is what I have been quoted as saying in our local newspaper.
    "George Bush is a disgrace not only as a president but as a man. He shouldn't even be wearing men's clothes. A man does not allow his nation to be invaded by illegal aliens and then take the side of the illegal alien invaders over the people he has sworn to protect."

I would like to remind you that this board is about illegal immigration
    There are plenty of threads on this board attacking the President, the
    GOP and dealing with topics not even close to illegal immigration.

As far as I am concerned I posted this thread under "GENERAL DISCUSSION" and it refers to the President.

Are you naive enough to think the Democrats will do a thing about it?

What are YOU going to do?

dxd wrote:

"
    George Bush is a disgrace not only as a president but as a man. He shouldn't even be wearing men's clothes. A man does not allow his nation to be invaded by illegal aliens and then take the side of the illegal alien invaders over the people he has sworn to protect."
    You simply can't say it better than that, dxd! I wholeheartedly agree!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

dxd
    odiesback,
    REAre you naive enough to think the Democrats will do a thing about it?

Are you naive enough to think that I don't know that at any given time there can only be one president of the U.S. and right now that person is bush and therefore he is solely responsible?

dxd

Without a MAN like Bush in charge I recommend
    you to forget Spanish and try to learn ARABIC.

BTW: You look fat.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Without a MAN like Bush in charge I recommend
    you to forget Spanish and try to learn ARABIC.

BTW: You look fat.
    If you review my posts you will see that I did not ask you for any recommendations.

Any more personal insults and this thread will be locked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast