Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

odiesback:

I'm sorry, but your nothing, but a Bush hack. It's obvious that you are a blind follower and you need to be called to the carpet. It's people like you that are the big reason why our politicans have gotten the way they are because they know it's people like you that will vote for them no matter what they do. If you want to be a blind RNC loyalist, knock yourself out, but your logic is going to fly in this forum where we the people are not brainwashed by RNC or DNC physco babble. Now to some of your quotes:

While I don’t agree with the President on illegal immigration, it is foolish to attack him personally for all problems we have.
    He is responsible for all of our problems. I assume you have a job right? When things go wrong who's mainly responisble? That's right the boss, the big wig, the top dog. It's Bush's job to protect our country and when he doesn't do his job he should get blamed for it. If I had the same attitude as you do about my work, I wouldn't last very long. So stop deflecting blame and put it where it belongs. He's our president, he's been in charge for what 6 years now, not Clinton, not Kerry, nobody else, but him.

I have read many postings that bash President Bush gratuitously.
    Cry me a river. So what? What people aren't allowed to express their feelings because we are talking about a political figure? Don't we still have a free country. If we were constantly bashing Kerry, would you be complaining. BFD that we bash Bush. Being a public figure it comes with the territory. Don't like it then do your job Mr Bush and we won't keep saying these bad things about you in anger.

Like it or not, 9/11 was brought upon us and the Commander-in-Chief promissed that the terrorists would pay the price for attacking America. And they have.
    9-11 would have been prevented, but unfortunately Bush left the borders wide open and let these vermin operate freely in our country. Bush and Clinton are both responsible. If it wasn't for the incompetence of these two leaders, 3,000 Americans and many more after the fact would still be alive today.

For all I know, Mr. Clinton was playing saxophone on every port around the world while Al Qaeta was plotting 9/11 in the open. Clinton was worried only with his aprroval ratings and his legacy.
    Yep and Bush was reading books to little kids while the planes were slamming into the WTC and sit there while being told the news.

I am very proud to have George Bush as the Commander-in-Chief.
    I'm not. He's a nation wrecking traitor would continues to subvert the will of the people because he thinks his agenda is far more important then his nation. Anyone regardless of political affiliation that would leave this country wide open to an invasion or a terrorist attack for the sake of business is a traitor and I have no respect for that person. I will not support any politican who is open borders and puts commerce and votes before their country. I'd rather not vote at all then vote for a known traitor. You can say that I'm wasting my vote, I'd say voting for a RINO or a Democrat is a wasted vote anyway. If your not going to represent the people and put your interest ahead of the country then why should I waste my vote on that?

Are you naive enough to think the Democrats will do a thing about it?
    What's the difference? Seriously what's the difference between a John McCain or a Ted Kennedy? What's the difference between an Arlen Specter or a Hillary Clinton? How about a Mike Dewine or a Chuck Schumer? How about a Lindsay Graham or a John Kerry? Nothing, they are all the same. Do you honestly think I will shed one lousy tear if a John McCain, a Lindsay Graham, a Mike Dewine or an Arlen Specter gets voted out of office? What have these RINO's done about immigration? You think they will make things better? Oh btw, they are in charge, not the Democrats, supposedly.

It is hard to keep some class while dealing with Bush haters,
    but I will try my best, since class is something foreign to hatred.
    Wasn't it you that came up and started insulting people first? So who's the hater? BTW it's not hard to be a Bush hater because his actions speak for themselves.

You're right, ultimately, Bush has some power to change things, but not all the power. If you know your government, you should know about the
    Senate and the House. Bush supports "Guest-worker program", I DONT,
    the majority os the Senate DOES SUPPORT, passed a bill and all.
    Thank heavens for the opposition in the house. I hope it never passes(the Senate bill).
    Who do you think pulls the strings in the Senate? Those RINO's do whatever Bush wants. They don't listen to the people, they will push whatever agenda Bush wants.

The Judiciary is not helping, either. We have a bunch of judges that sympathizes with illegal immigration and they act on it. Traitors? You make the call.
    Bush might be good on judges. I don't know enough about the two he put in. Time will tell on that one, but beings it's Bush, I'll take a I'll believe it when I see it. I'm still not going to blindly support a crappy politican just because he might be good on one or two issues, but stink at everything else.

DXD:

I would like to remind you that this board is about illegal immigration and those of us who care about this subject have been sold out before by other-issue hijackers and/or those who use us and our support for the sole purpose of keeping Republicans in power. If this isn't your issue, what are you doing here?
    Amen. I tried to talk some sense into a bunch of Bush hacks a couple of years back and all they kept telling me was I'm just a single issue guy and illegal immigration isn't all that important. From the same hacks who claim they were conservative. These people are for the party first and foremost. They can't see past their own face. My position is God and family first, America second and everything else a distant third. Country definitely comes before party IMO.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've heard it said like this: God, Country, Family.

I assume the reason is that if you don't take care of your country before your family then it could end up that your family is tortured or killed by a dictator or something on those lines. That's the ultimate worst scenario, so in order to protect them from such a horrifying possibility, we have to take care of the country even before them. Once the country is free and safe we can take care of the family.

It makes sense to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

odiesback Quote,

I am very proud to have George Bush as the Commander-in-Chief

My friend, I know where you come from. 5 or 6 months back, I was the most blind, loyal, trusting voter that GW Bush ever had. I would defend him to the bitter end. I got my eyes opened in a hurry when the issue of illegal immigration finally got my attention. I had to take a deep breath, step back, and and ask myself one question, this is what I asked myself."If Bush is really the terror fighter he proclaims himself to be, how in God's name could he leave our country absolutely open to attack to any terroist coming over our southern border that he, bush insists on leaving wide open"? A little voice whispered back to me, " he cannot, that is totally illogical, for any kind of commander-in-chief to be on one hand a terroist fighter then on the other hand leave his back door wide open to welcome them in"I can no longer believe he is his quote, "fighting a war on terror". You cannot fight a war on those terms.
    Ask yourself a question, I assume you have a family. You are the protector of that family, it is your responsibility to do all in your power to protect your family from all "illegal invaders" who want to break into your home and hurt your family. Would you, go to bed,without making sure your doors were locked tight and secure against those invaders? No I don't think you would ever do that. Or, put it another way, saying you are the man, or the head of your household, you tell your family, I am going to protect you, I am going to make sure no one gets in that wants to do you harm, that is my job as head of the household, now having said that, you go to bed leaving your back door wide open to any and all who wants to come in to your house, then after entering your house, you say, "thats ok, since you are in, I am going to welcome you by giving you amnesty, to stay in my house, no matter that you came in without my permission so to speak, then, do you think your family that you swore to protect, really believes that you have their best interest at heart? No they no longer are going to trust in any thing you say because you failed miserably on your promise! It would be totally illogical for your family to have any trust and faith whatsoever in your integrity! I am not bashing bush, he has done a splendid job of doing that hisself. I cannot really believe he is serious about fighting a war on terror, when he so callously refuses to lock his backdoor to prevent them from entering. He is so ready for our soldiers to patrol the borders of Iraq, yet he has failed so miserably as to be negligent at securing his own borders and protect the people who elected him twice to do just that job! I am not saying that Bush had done everything wrong, I am saying by what he had done with illegal immigration, what he intends to do to our country in the name of a new voter block and cheap labor for the big business, is nothing short of treason and has negated any good that he has done in the past!
    I ask one thing of you if you have it in you, to just read some of the articles here, open your mind and your reasoning powers, then after reading the material here, if you still have the same blind faith in George Bush,I will argue with you no more, for I would know then there would be nothing I could say to make you see the truth.
    One more thing, we are not just Bush bashers here if that is what you want to call us, we are not prejudiced in that way, we bash all in our government who have betrayed us so easily knowing that most of their voters are so against this new immigration amnesty and only want our borders secured, our constitutional right they have so blatantly ignored!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123