Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    who is kidding who......anybody think that GM and Ford and US steel are going to bring back those plants they closed and shipped south to mexico and then to China? Whirppol, Maytag, Hoover, clothes, radios, television, jeans, apple juice, crest toothpaste, toys, it is gone folks and it ain't coming back
    Thanks, John McCain!

All they have to do is to put tariffs on stuff coming across the border. We've closed up the borders before, and protectionism brought us the biggest boons in our history.

"All four of the presidents on Mount Rushmore were protectionists."

http://www.buchanan.org/pa-94-1203.html "The Isolationist Myth."
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

We should have gotten rid of NAFTA 15 years ago. And CAFTA.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Bush: Now is not the time to renegotiate or cancel NAFTA
    Yeah, yeah. We are also not in a recession and mission acomplished. What else you got?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Whatever Boosh says I'm 100% opposed to.

If he says "don't renegotiate it", I'm all for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NAFTA is Bush's baby. That monstrosity should have been trashed a long time ago.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FYI, I don't like NAFTA or Cafta or FTAA either but what agreement does China fall under? NAFTA is US Canada and Mexico....and what about all the plants in Ontario, Canada? Want new tariffs with Canada?

The Mexicans keep coming here because the wages have NOT risen as was promised to the Mexican people with NAFTA!

I am sorry they ever were enacted but I just don't think that they will ever come back. The factories. Too many pollution laws here and the cheap labor there. I would like to be proven wrong!

I share your anger and disgust but I do not think they are coming back.

I look for made in USA and or product of USA on everything I buy. I can't do much else I do not run GM or Boeing!

I don't like McCain but again, he may be the lesser of three evils.

We will see I suppose....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12