Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush slips up _confirms Congress screws domestic industries!

SEE: President Bush pumps up free trade in Miami

In delivering a speech Friday at the Radisson Hotel in Miami promoting the trade agenda of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), President Bush slipped up and unwittingly let the cat out of the bag by indicating our federal government, namely the Congress of the United States, has sold out America’s domestic industries and businesses and has been acting in the best interests of the heads of international corporate giants which have no allegiance to America or any nation and whose bottom line is an iron fisted control over international trade in order to maximize profits.

In his speech promoting the CFR’s iron fisted managed trade agenda [NAFTA/CAFTA, WTO, etc.] innocuously asserted to be “free tradeâ€

P.S. The above post ties into the Bush/Fox deal!

See: Vicente Fox admits that he and George W. Bush have ’agreed’ on common currency, North American Union

"At last we have public confirmation of the pernicious secret activity that’s been going on towards merging Mexico, Canada and the United States" declares Corsi, whose book became a bestseller shortly after publication. "Personally, I’d like to thank Vincente Fox. His candor about this merger is what’s going to stop it dead in its tracks"

Corsi continues, "Fox’s appearance with Larry King and, of all places, on The Daily Show constitutes the first time a leader of Mexico, Canada or the U.S. has openly confirmed a plan to create a regional currency called the Amero -- a plan I document in detail in ’The Late Great U.S.A.’" Fox went on to explain how current regional trade agreements between the United States and its hopelessly corrupt neighbor to the south are intended to evolve into other previously hidden aspects of North American integration.
    As reported in WorldNetDaily, Larry King, near the end of the broadcast, asked Fox a question e-mailed from a listener: "I would like to know how you feel about the possibility of having a Latin America united with one currency"

Fox answered in the affirmative, admitting he and George W. Bush had "agreed" to pursue the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas – a free-trade zone extending throughout the Western Hemisphere – and that part of the plan was to institute a regional currency from Canada to the tip of South America!

And most American people do not believe the Bush/Clinton Global Governance Crowd is not intending to subjugate America’s independence and make Mary and Joe Sixpack their personal tax slaves?

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon a federal government check, we can then get them to use their vote to control and enslave the remaining 49 percent of America’s population.

Welcome johnwk!
    Appreciate the hard work you put into that informative post.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Welcome johnwk!
    Appreciate the hard work you put into that informative post.
    Thank you for your kind words!

‘Free Tradeâ€

Thanks johnwk - I'll second what Jean said and add that you're also conversing with a strong critic of the status quo (with respect to corporate influence, government corruption, - eg. a non "free-trader" and non OBL [ "Open Borders Lobby"], as we often say here).

Welcome aboard! Please stick around and do let us know if you have any questions...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, isn’t that peachy President Bush? Congress has been allowing international corporate giants to utilize what amounts to be slave labor in foreign nations to manufacture goods which are then imported into America duty free, putting similar American domestic manufactures of these products at a competitive disadvantage, while other American manufactures goods which are exported are taxed before entering those countries!
    Welcome to ALIPAC, John!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome Johnwk, and thanks for this information. I listened with complete astonishment as Bill O'Reilly asked Vicente Fox on the NAU/SPP info and "free trade", he admitted that it has been discussed about a combined effort between America, Mexico and Canada to merge and have one currency, it is in the works, he basically said.

If you do not mind, I would like to copy and paste your info to pass along to others I know along with a link to ALIPAC here where you have posted this.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to demand an investigation into the SPP......but then it would be
    like the foxes looking into the hen house!

But thats at the bottom of the immigration problem, I think!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Welcome Johnwk, and thanks for this information.........If you do not mind, I would like to copy and paste your info to pass along to others I know along with a link to ALIPAC here where you have posted this.

I have no objection to your passing along what I post here. As a matter of fact I am flattered and hope the information helps to wake people up and inspire them to take back their country from the one world crowd.

Regards,

JWK

An impeachment case should be started with this information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast