Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lil Bush

Lil Bush the decider!

Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Bush never had any intention of pardoning them or commuting their sentences.

His statement in Nashville was no surprise to me.

Bush never had any intention of pardoning them or commuting their sentences.

His statement in Nashville was no surprise to me.

IT WAS NO SUPRISE TO ME EITHER. IT IS SO ANNOYING THAT BUSH CAN ACTUALLY SAY IN PUBLIC THAT HIS DECISION IS BASED ON FRIENDSHIP RATHER THAN ANY SENSE OF JUSTICE. AND WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THIS CHIT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard both exchanges with Glenn Beck and Johnny Sutton today...what an arrogant S.O.B.

It's hard to believe that Glenn held his composure and that Sutton agreed to be on (twice).
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    I heard both exchanges with Glenn Beck and Johnny Sutton today...what an arrogant S.O.B.

It's hard to believe that Glenn held his composure and that Sutton agreed to be on (twice).
    You are right about Sutton being an arrogant S.O.B. He's has an attitude just like his buddy Bush. These guys are both rotten to the core!

Cronyism at it's worst. You wonder why I keep saying democracy is truly dead in this country. Bush doesn't care about this country, only his hacks that are loyal to him.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12