Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Bush targets a VETERAN to deport

Please stay calm when you view this.

A community invaded by illegal aliens. Hundreds stand on street corners each morning and destroy the quality of life in the community. The community has asked the federal government for years to enforce immigration laws.
    So out of all of the hundreds of illegal alien invaders Bush singles out a army veteran to deport while leaving the rest of the illegal alien invaders free to continue to destroy the community.

Here is the story. Allow this video time to load.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp ... id=1654538

I can't stay calm !!!!!

This country is becoming more and more of a dictatorship each day. Guys, we need to kick ass now or this country is done. I have many relatives who's graves are marked with a gold confederate flag. You have many in your families who sacrificed for this country.

Why the hell are we letting this retard George Bush, with a Nazi family background turning this into a third world country?

It's not just the bush family! Once that's understood then the bigger picture comes into focus.

There are many people involved in this attempt at shredding our Constitution. Bigger fish in the pond.

THIS did NOT begin in the US with Bush or father. It began after WWII. Shoot, before with the League of Nations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    But right now BUSH is President. Most people understand that.

And Teddy Roosevelt showed that a real President can indeed stand up to plutocrats, big fish and other such forces.

So it is indeed the fault of Bush and most people understand that.

The AOL website returns ERROR 404: Not Found

even after allowing it a long time to load.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Banned
    dxd,

Even Teddy Roosevelt is NOT GUILTLESS!

We all know Bush to fault, but the frustration is how to deal with it. That is why we are here... Republicans and Democrats united to save our country.

Before I get overly worked up about this I would have to have more information. What kind of a discharge did he receive? Did he not have to prove citizenship or at least status prior to being accepted into the military? The MSM has twisted things so much that I am skeptical about everything.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised that this guy would be chosen as the sacrificial lamb instead of some real problem people...MS-13 comes to mind.

dxd
    Coto,
    I just tried it and the link worked fine. 7:45PM Eastern 5-29-06

Maybe your computer don't have the appropriate player installed.

dxd
    RE:Before I get overly worked up about this I would have to have more information.

Okay you got it. Right form the streets of the community. Enjoy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast