Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Trys To Distract Us With Marriage Issue

Who is this President? He thinks we're so stupid to let him try to distract us from the real issues.

With the war and the illegal immigration issues, who cares about the marriage stuff! Isn't that a State issue anyway?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    You're absolutely right. It could also be a way of rallying his conservative base that he has angered by immigration by trying to ban gay marriage.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

It is so nice to see Americans starting to "get it" about issues like gay marriage. As a gay man I am fed up with having me and my friends getting bashed and used to distract voters away from REAL issues like illegal immigration. We are attacked because we are a relatively small minority and can't fight back. Regardless of whether you are for or against gay marriage, the point is it's a minor issue and other issues are far more important.

It's nice to see people are waking up. I'm sure we'll get a flag burning "emergency" next...

He can try anything he wants to distract us from his agenda with mexico and their Illegal jumpfest, but its too late, the cats out of the bag ole Jorge, you can't hide anymore.

It's nice to see people are waking up. I'm sure we'll get a flag burning "emergency" next.
    We will.

That's part two of this new distraction.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

As soon as he brought up this subject I thought, 'Sure, he is trying to distract us from the illegal immigration issue.' He is just trying to get his approval ratings up too. Soooo obvious. I'm not distracted, can't where I live anyway. And government needs to get out of people's private lives, deal with the important issues please!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TDH
    Bush is trying to use a differant tactic to divert our attention away from the illegal immigration issue, so that way he can continue to underhand the American people.

Its insulting! Does he really think that Americans are more concerned about the 'marriage between a man & a woman' issue, than illegal immigration? This guy needs to wake up.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My message to strait Americans is: "get out of everyone else's bedroom and mind your own business." My message for gays is "keep it out of our faces."
    Bush needs to just get on with important issues.

Actually, he is trying to regain the approval of the Christian majority, which is a big part of the Republican base that has turned against him.

Give them Gay Marriage but not Gay Divorce.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast