Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush on TV, good Lord....

How in the world did he ever get elected to anything? I've never heard anyone dodge a question the way he does, not to mention his absolute failure at public speaking. All I hear is clicking sounds when he talks now, he says the same things over and over and over...blah blah blah....can't he just punch out and go home? I'd like to know why nobody has ambushed him with tough questions on La Raza and the obvious invasion goin on around him...I'd love to see that...he'd faint like a frightened school girl.

hahaha he just got asked about the Spanish version of the SSB, he actually said it SHOULD be sang in English, not Spanish....wow think I'm going to faint now...

George just said on national TV the National Anthem should be sung in English
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everything is 'managed', rehearsed...there will be no surprise questions for Bush...he couldn't handle one.

MJ

WHAT? He actually said sing it in Spanish. Wow, I wonder what Fox is going to say about that slap in the face.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush on TV, good Lord....

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    How in the world did he ever get elected to anything? I've never heard anyone dodge a question the way he does, not to mention his absolute failure at public speaking. All I hear is clicking sounds when he talks now, he says the same things over and over and over...blah blah blah....can't he just punch out and go home? I'd like to know why nobody has ambushed him with tough questions on La Raza and the obvious invasion goin on around him...I'd love to see that...he'd faint like a frightened school girl.
    Georgie Bush is a sissy mama's boy! He appears to be withdrawing from something by the way he shakes. And he trips all over his words like he forgot what he was supposed to memorize.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are some of us risking it and engaging our government agencies on this "La Raza" and "Aztlan" and "Civil War" talk coming from the protestors and their leaders.

Just four days ago I sent a long email to both the Department of Homeland Security and I.C.E. asking them how they can justify the necessity of a draconian Patriot Act if they refuse to apply it to these recent threats.

Further, the Patriot Act has clauses within it which state that threats and actions made for the purpose of COERCING any government is an act of terrorism.

What do you call it when a group states their intent on national television to shut down cities, injure companies, attempt to harm the economy in order to influence leaders in Washington as they try to apply the rule of law and order within our borders? That, my friends, is an attempt to coerce a government through threats and actions with the intention of influencing our legislative arm of government. A prosecutable offense under the U.S. Patriot Act which is supposed to be enforced by the Department of Homeland Security.

La Raza is criminalized under the Patriot Act!! Write your representatives with yet another letter TODAY (they aren't in session on the weekend) so they can hear this from you before Monday!! Mention that if they refuse to apply it on Monday against Jose Guiterrez and his followers - that the Patriot Act must be dismantled immediately as it has no teeth if it won't be enforced.

I know I've written lots of posts on here asking people to get active on a variety of angles. But those who will not act on this just as I have already done are just asking for what they deserve when AMNESTY is passed.

Thank you all,

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I must also add to the above... our government representatives and president have shown they are literally frightened at the prospect of millions of these marchers in our streets. They know well that these people advocate violence if they don't get what they want. This fear makes for an even stronger case in what I said above! If actions incite fear for life or safety, that most assuredly is terrorism in every sense of the word and concept!!!

Bring it up! Force your Department of Homeland Security to gain some experience applying the Patriot Act in the way it was meant to be applied. If no other purpose called for it, the recent turn of events certainly does call for it!

And third (I wish I would have thought on this longer before I made my initial post here)...

Even though you and I agree that there are some wimps and treasonous individuals in our legislative branches... the raw fact of the matter is that they are all there because we PLACED them there - no matter right or wrong! It doesn't change the fact that those legislators are of, by and for the people. It is OUR government.

The fact that even the legislators are fearful because of the intimidation going on by illegals who are protesting LOUDLY in the streets and making threats directed toward our government ALSO means the intimidation and threats are being made against you and I also. We ARE government!

Regardless whether there are some within government you don't like... the fact of the matter is that our military and other agencies of national defense - National Security Agency (NSA), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)... were all created to protect the government established of, by and for the people.

Trust me folks... those legislators DO need to hear from those of us with more guts than they seem to have. But also, they deserve to be protected from this MOB of lawless individuals who blatantly disregard all of our laws to the hilt.

The recent CAUSE for the creation of the Department of Homeland Security was to protect our legislative and judicial branches from what you are watching in our streets today. DHS must be driven to act!!

Please consider bringing all three of these points I made to DHS and ICE. And if they won't listen, next place to contact is the NSA and CIA. And if those fail..... contact your nearest National Guard and other military units asap.

It's time to call out the forces. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast