Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush on TV Pushing his Immigration Reform

Bush on TV in Miami pushing his immigration reform!!

If you did not see this, you didn't miss anything. Same old speech. We are a land of immigrants and we are a land of laws. As usual, must have a comprehesive immigration bill. He spoke a few words in Spanish at the beginning of his speech. The audience didn't seem to be too receptive. The applause was rather subdue. I think everyone, including me, is getting sick of his same old same old.

Bush is going to go down as the worst president in history.

What other Presidents have so bluntly refused to listen to their own constituents ?

What other President has refused to change their train of thought when confronted with facts ?

What other President has tried so hard to sell out his own Country ?

Even Clinton fessed up when confronted with facts

Bush is going to go down in History as the worst President. There is no one else he can point a finger at, he's tried them all already.

Iraq War: Of course I was for it. However his lack of preparation to get our troops out in a timely manner.

Oil Crisis: What other countries go to war with a OIL NATION and have such crisis

ILLEGAL ALIENS: Sells out his own COUNTRY. Gives more rights to people that don't belong here then to the ones whom do!!!

Curious in his Oath did he have to give it in Spanish as well ?
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

By now a whopping majority of Americans know that Bush is an habitual liar and has destroyed the reputation of the US throughout the world.

I don't think anyone in their right mind will fall for any more of his psychopathic lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    If you did not see this, you didn't miss anything. Same old speech. We are a land of immigrants and we are a land of laws. As usual, must have a comprehesive immigration bill. He spoke a few words in Spanish at the beginning of his speech. The audience didn't seem to be too receptive. The applause was rather subdue. I think everyone, including me, is getting sick of his same old same old.
    Who wants to listen to anyone repeating the same stuff over and over again, even if you agree with it? Well, ok, Rush Limbaugh fans, but who else?

It must be incredibly difficult to train Bush to say something new. I think his handlers are afraid that if they mess with his programming, he's likely to spin completely out of control in public.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Skippy's
    We are a land of immigrants and we are a land of laws.
    And today he is in a land of illegal aliens in Miami Florida. The illegal aliens in our country are playing a GAME with GWB and this is the name of the game: "Either do as we want or we WILL do more than just march in the streets". That is the name of this game which GWB has chosen to play in.

The last thing GWB wants on the TV sets around the world is havoc and rioting in the streets of America. This would undermine his whole presidency. The Middle East would say..."Look, your freedom GWB, isn't any better than what we have here". Also it would undermine and tarnish the image he has of himself around the world, as a strong leader against terrorism, and that everyone who wants freedom can run out to the dollar store and get some, all they have to do is STAY ON HIS SIDE and he will MAKE THEM FREE !! Illegal alien uprisings would make Chavez happy, Castro happy, Kim Jung Il happy all to see that GWB isn't quite in control as he would like everyone to think that he is. For Russia and China it would please them to see his plate OVER-FLOWING with t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

SO. In walks the "Compassionate President". Being the "Compassionate President" enables him to "GIVE IN" without looking WEAK and it puts the American people in a position in which they have no where to turn because it would be WRONG to be against compassion AND it gives him a seemingly acceptable way to control us and our reactions to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does this theory make any sense ? I just totally believe that the bottom line is that he's really a weak president and the disguise of that is that he's a "compassionate president".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's certainly not compassionate to us.

He's not allowed on tv anymore here. I've seen all I want to see of that man.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Does this theory make any sense ? I just totally believe that the bottom line is that he's really a weak president and the disguise of that is that he's a "compassionate president".
    He is not weak when it comes to calling the MM "vigilantes"
    He is not weak when he continues to say that AMNESTY is not really AMNESTY.
    Bush is an anti-American tyrant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast