Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've had it with him. I'm totally DISGUSTED with him. He cannot be trusted with anything regarding the American people. I have reached the point that I hate this man. I've reached the point where I think KERRY would have been better. I've reached the point where I no longer will even support him with the WAR. His visit to South Florida was enough to take me across the line into total hatred and disgust. I've reached the point where I will be happy to vote for Democrats, because Republicans can't control him, we might as well have Democrats where we will know in advance that things will be a mess. I'd rather know than be surprised.
    I've had ENOUGH Republican SURPRISES.

I'M READY TO CROSS THE BORDERS INTO A NEW COUNTRY TODAY !!

I hate this man.

P.S. I'm sorry to say such things, but he has really pushed me past my breaking point now. I have literally HAD IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I've had it with him. I'm totally DISGUSTED with him. He cannot be trusted with anything regarding the American people. I have reached the point that I hate this man. I've reached the point where I think KERRY would have been better.
    Kerry is a worthless, wealthy POS, but in hindsite I agree that he would have been better. That's because the Republican Congress would have blocked everything he would have wanted to do, rendering him powerless.

How bad has it gotten when the most you can hope for is to prevent the President from carrying out his job?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Did anyone else hear Cavuto interview Bush on Amensty? Bush was doing alot of that Uh Uh Uh. Can't get the words out.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Does this theory make any sense ? I just totally believe that the bottom line is that he's really a weak president and the disguise of that is that he's a "compassionate president".
    He is not weak when it comes to calling the MM "vigilantes"
    He is not weak when he continues to say that AMNESTY is not really AMNESTY.
    Bush is an anti-American tyrant.
    So was Clinton.
    So was George H.W. Bush
    So was Nixon.
    So was El BJ.
    So was FDR...

I would include Carter on the list, but he and Ford were too inconsequential to be called tyrants.

The point? Railing against this particular President is a joke. The problem is not the President. The problem is the Presidency and the whole damned federal government around it. It ceased to serve the will of the People long before I ever entered this world.

I know, CrocketGhost, BUT he's a good one to start rallying against first. Why not start at the top ? We have to start somewhere, right ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I know, CrocketGhost, BUT he's a good one to start rallying against first. Why not start at the top ? We have to start somewhere, right ?
    Yeah, but the problem is that the President is term-limited, which means that Bush won't be running again. He's gone in a couple of years no matter what happens. The bigger problem is the lifetime encumbent Senators and multi-term Representatives. You can put pressure on them because they will be facing the electorate again.

CountFloyd wrote:

How bad has it gotten when the most you can hope for is to prevent the President from carrying out his job?
    Pretty friggin bad.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I told you I'd do it, Vicente

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Yeah, but the problem is that the President is term-limited, which means that Bush won't be running again. He's gone in a couple of years no matter what happens. The bigger problem is the lifetime encumbent Senators and multi-term Representatives. You can put pressure on them because they will be facing the electorate again.
    Exactly, CROCKET. They could stop him in his tracks should they have the desire and the WILL! They could collectively turn this administration on it's ear.......But......they're all on the same team, so why stop him.

BTW, how many Latinos did he introduce this time?

Banned

I told you I'd do it, Vicente

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12