Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How Low Can He Go?

President Bush registers the lowest approval rating of his presidency—making him the least popular president since Nixon—in the new NEWSWEEK Poll.

Gerald Herbert / AP

Gee I think it's an insult to Nixon! I would say Bush is the worse president this country ever had!

He is AWEFUL when his back is against the wall, and people are opposing him -- this amnesty thing is just one example.
    You said it, BearFlagRepublic. The whole country seems eerily quiet waiting to see what his next move will be. It's seems really eery tonight.

We'll see what he does next.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our popular talk show host here in Los Angeles, Al Rantel on KABC said tonight these guys are traitors and are working against the American people. There was a time when Al Rantel supported Bush. Conservative talk radio now see's the corruption that's going on in the government, and is doing a wonderful job of imforming their listeners. Between these boards and talk radio, I think we are going to win this fight eventually.

LOL! I just checked out Fox News, and their headlined reads: Congress' approval rating hits all-time low. Congress almost always has a low approval rating. The American people have always disliked congress.

No mention of Bush yet......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Our popular talk show host here in Los Angeles, Al Rantel on KABC said tonight these guys are traitors and are working against the American people. There was a time when Al Rantel supported Bush. Conservative talk radio now see's the corruption that's going on in the government, and is doing a wonderful job of imforming their listeners. Between these boards and talk radio, I think we are going to win this fight eventually.
    That's the truth. A lot of formerly staunch Republican Bush boys all over talk radio do not even consider themselves Republicans any more. That may be a big factor in more Americans being independents than Dems or Reps. The rumbilngs of a Third Party are felt across the nation. And yes, we most definitely will win this thing
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123