Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's Approval Rating Rises

Why do I find this hard to believe?

newsmax.com

Bush's Approval Rating Rises
    President George Bush's approval rating jumped significantly in mid-June following several positive developments in the war in Iraq, a new poll reveals.
    The Zogby International telephone survey of more than 1,000 respondents found that Bush's job approval rating has risen to 36 percent, up from 31 percent just two weeks earlier.
    According to Zogby, developments that evidently helped the president include the death of al-Qaida in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, reports that the United States had captured a large amount of terrorist intelligence material, and Bush's surprise trip to Iraq, along with word that Bush adviser Karl Rove would not be indicted in connection with the investigation of a White House leak.
    "President Bush gets a bump from the recent events in Iraq, which amounts mostly to his winning back some support from what had been his eroding political base," said pollster John Zogby.
    "But whether this changes the political equation heading into the fall congressional midterm elections is unclear. The trend with the Bush job approval numbers has been that when he gets a bump, it is short-lived.
    "The developments in Iraq demand that Democrats come up with an alternative plan of action that taps into the widespread American dissatisfaction with the war. So far, that hasn't happened."
    Asked who would get their vote in the November congressional elections, 38 percent said they would vote for a Democrat and 29 percent said they would choose a Republican. But nearly one-third were undecided.
    The Zogby poll also disclosed that Congress gets an approval rating much lower than the president's disappointing mark - only 20 percent of respondents gave Congress a positive job approval rating for its work.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

More typical mass brain-washing and 'mind-bending' from the liberal control box.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Doesnt matter, Cannon - Jackobs is the next big deal, and its tooooooooclose to call, but even that is a good sign if Cannon wins......

More typical mass brain-washing and 'mind-bending' from the liberal control box.
    I assume that you mean the TV?? That's a great description for it!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ha! I like that. The TV is a 'liberal control box.' I've got to remember that line, perfect.
    Exception, Lou Dobbs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess some naive conservatives will believe anything this joker in the White House tells them. I'm simply amazed at how dumb and gullible people are in this country.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The ZOG-by poll? Hmmmm...makes ya wonder.

Type in "zogby polls" on Google search and the fourth result from the top is this:

The latest Zogby Interactive poll still shows Mr. Kerry well ahead, leading in 12 of the 16 battlegrounds in Zogby's twice-a-month polls. ...
    Shows how much they know.