Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Bush's press conference this morning

I for one watched Bush's press conference this morning. He was disoriented, argumentative and defensive. He basically blamed everything on congress and told us the usual BS on the war and the economy, including gas prices, all the while looking shifty, since he is an oil man. He stuttered stammered and had problems reading his script. He was VERY uncomfortable with the questions from the press and tried to divert them anyway he could, as well as , argue with them. Yes, the press conference definitely showed him up for what he is, a sad excuse for a leader. Another one like him and we are in BIG TROUBLE!!!!!

Arent they all like him?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

So, in other words, it was just another typical Boosh press conference?

It's such a shame that one [intellectually under-endowed] individual can do so much damage to our country in such little time...

What does the bumper-sticker say (?):

"Somewhere in Texas there is a village missing an idiot"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    So, in other words, it was just another typical Boosh press conference?

It's such a shame that one [intellectually under-endowed] individual can do so much damage to our country in such little time...

True, but this time I think there was even more stuttering and back tracking. It was like he was trying to make sense with a bad hangover and no verbal skills!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Arent they all like him?
    YES, scary is'nt it?

"Somewhere in Texas there is a village missing an idiot"
    Yep! That be Austin. Oh, wait, they have located a replacement! Rick Perry, the new Texas globalist!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why is this Elites sellout still in Office. He's had a couple good moments . But all in all he's killing our Nation . He can Blame anyone he wants . But even before he was a lame duck he was busy with his spp and free trade . Prints money like no one before him ever has ! Why is he still in office . He and Cheney both have war crimes . Remember his "Good" friend Ken Lay? tell me the Bush Crime Family wasn't in on that rip-off
    Flame me all you want . But Dubya and Cheney are bad people. Haliburton oh yeah , just feel the love as your money is eaten up by the Neo-Con machine.
    Rinos and Progressives are NO better . But if i have to give up my Nation for Elites and their world trade powers , i'ld rather give it up to Chris Rock . he makes me laugh
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Was Nero playing his fiddle?

W

Nah, he was playing guitar as The Big Easy flooded...:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library ... ctures.htm

It looks like he's got the left-hand fingering of a G chord, but his hand is placed one fret too high (3rd fret, instead of 2nd) - he can't even fake it right...sheesh!

I see his guitar has the official seal of the president....wonder how much that coust us
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast