Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    As is a popular thread - 'Only whites can be racist.' -

Didn't you know that?
    That's the message our government and MSM keeps putting out there.
    I've had enough of PC and giving up what my ancestors (who were welcomed to settle this country) did. These people were not welcome, we are overloaded, they drain our natural resources, abuse our generosity, scoff at our laws and breed like there is responsibility. Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    As is a popular thread - 'Only whites can be racist.' -

Didn't you know that?
    Meant to add the first thing out of a racists mouth is "you're a racist" or "you're prejudiced" when they run out of excuses for bad behaviour.

Banned
    WOW,
    4 people posted the same thing.
    Must be a good one It took me a second to find the who, when, where ,and what, the fuss was about .

NOW THE ACLU CAN STEP IN ANY TIME

But all the signs for the check-cashing store and the Mexican restaurant that share the building with McKenna are in Spanish.
    They are Jailing those guys up here for cashing the checks of Illeagls,
    Man just once i wish I was a billionaire Id by up both sides and Give the guy his store... Just to make a point.

Id think Id want to be clear on the Just why the Guy was geting evected.
    I guess thers more to this then Just the forklift and being late for 7 years the guy was ok and now ....

(open letter to) TOM McKENNA.

Mr. McKenna, stay put!
    Prove to your landlord & America you have the GUTS to live & prosper in America.

Show these (illegal alien lovers) what American justice is about. Make the first step in the BIGGEST reverse discrimination suit the (illegal alien loving & vote getting) Politicians ever seen!

Worried about lawyer money? Never fear, Americans are here. WE WILL send you money, WE DO stick together. Just don't use your stores address, don't need ''them'' stealing your mail.

How can Americas President & it's Congress turn on his own people? Is being a Traitor in fashion these days . . . ( i wonder, are they taking bribes? They did vote themselves a rather small raise this last round )
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12