Thread: Busy Day

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Busy Day

Hi Everyone:

With the La Raza/Latino/Pro Illegal Alien forces converging on Washington today with their plan to BLITZ our elected officials to push for the WRONG AMNESTY, I have spent my day emailing, faxing and phoning Senators and Congressman in DC to keep our VOICE on the front burner.

My fingers bleeding (figuratively) thought I would take a break to check in here, and encourage everyone to be EXTREMELY ACTIVE in your efforts to be in touch with your elected officials this week.

It does make a difference.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Good for you Pinto Bean,

I'm also a member of W's Bleeding Fingers Brigade!

I want a t-shirt that says that!!!!!

And I agree it's an important time. Did you also see this call to action?

https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forum ... 623#182623

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Yup did that, Updated my political statement on crags list. Sent the link to my reps. We cannot afford to be complacent. Thanks for the reminder PintoBean. We have to stay active.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I too have joined the bleeding fingers brigade. Pat's right - we need a T-Shirt for that.

I like the T-Shirt Idea

Bleeding Fingers for Border Enforcement!

Let's all keep busy, this is a crucial week, and we cannot allow ourselves to be OUT FLANKED by La Raza!
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Sent my 150 letters today seen my duty and I done it

Just got my ALIPAC t-shirt that I ordered today it is awesome, can't wait to wear it in an area of numerous illegal aliens and gross them all out
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great Job! Ismith, 150, wow!

Yes, we know there are ALIPAC t's, etc. We just want one which reference's W.'s speech and the reference to our bleeding fingers.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hey Curious how did the move go? You are back really quick or did you not go yet? Talk with John about the bleeding fingers tees maybe he can get some printed up
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yup, Ismith, we moved!

My son-in-law had the DSL waiting, and set me up ASAP. Course I have a ~scillion things to do, and the movers haven't even picked up all my stuff yet, but we're soooo happy here!

I just think that this time period is so critical politically, that I just have to help as much as possible!

I can't post like I'm used to doing, but will be back researching as soon as I can. Spent what time I had today like you did! Just wish I had had more time, but I know I contributed!

Thanks for the idea re contacting John. Will do!

Again, fantastic job you did today!!!
    TIME'S UP!

Thanks Curious and I am glad the move went well and quickly and am really glad that you are back online in a flash

We all do what we can do and donate what time we have available as every bit of it helps the cause. Me I was on a mission today and luckily had the time. I cannot say that for everyday, but I also do what I can.