Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buy American?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In addition to actively seeking out American products to buy, I also send nasty letters to companies (such as Fruit of the Loom, Converse, Levi=Strauss and others) who used to make things in the US and now make them somewhere else. I tell them I won't be buying anymore "such and such" until they are made in the USA again.

Ross Perot warned us.

Further, if CAFTA is initiated, it is going to get worse. And the FTAA is going to be th straw that breaks the camel's back. We need to start fighting for our jobs!

In the past two weeks I've met three different people who are scrambling around trying to make a living because their jobs in the Kinston area went overseas. This isn't good.

We need to get Elizabeth Dole out of office as well. She is the most anti American senator I've ever seen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Junius, good to see you.

I am making arrangements for our lobbyist in DC to meet with Dole's staff ASAP. You are right, we have some big problems there.

ONE BIG RECOMMENDATION I NEED TO ADD TO THE AAP IS FOR PEOPLE TO CONTACT THEIR LOCAL CONGRESSIONAL REP WHEN THEY CONTACT ICE. FILE A REPORT WITH ICE, THEN CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND ASK THEM TO OPEN A CONSTITUENT FILE TO ASSURE YOUR REPORT GETS ATTENTION.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi William.

Glad to be here.

I'm still reading but I'm spending more time writing to Congressmen etc than I am on the forums. I still read as time allows since the news seems to keep an awful lot secret and the forums are the only place to find out what is really going on.

Very busy summer here.

My best wishes to all you you here and let's keep fighting the fight.

I'm keeping a close eye on this Cornyn-Kyl bill as well. Don't trust Cornyn because he is all for passing out green cards and amnesty. I suspect he needs illegal workers or something but can't prove it. But I don't take anything he wants at face value based on his record for SHAMNESTY support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12