Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bye, bye internet

http://biggovernment.com/smotley/2010/1 ... -december/

It’s Official – The FCC Will Vote to Take Over the Internet in Decemberby Seton Motley
    Just this past Friday, we warned you that a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) December Internet power grab was probably coming.

Well, we now know that it is – and it may be even worse than we thought.

Details have been sketchy, and successive reports often contradictory, but what follows is what seems to be looming over us in December. (We will know for sure on Wednesday, November 24 – if the FCC maintains its current December 15 meeting date.)

FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski appears to be preparing to dramatically increase the FCC’s regulatory role over the Internet (in TWO ways; more on that later).

He is doing so without the necessary Congressional authority – which he himself acknowledges he doesn’t have. And he is doing so by torturing and twisting the regulatory language he is drafting – so as to keep this extraordinary dictatorial seizure within the current Title I confines.

The latter is for The Chairman merely an optical effort. If he can feign the appearance of remaining within Title I, he avoids Reclassification to Title II – against which many of us have long been rightly fighting. He will then portray his fealty to Title I as testament to the alleged “moderationâ€

They are coming at us from all sides, feel like Bruce Lee over here!
    Waiting with baited breath!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, Steve. (mod edit).

January couldn't get here fast enough, from what I've read here the GOP will keep the NObama admin. busy defending their butts in court.
    And if they can do that till 2012 or until he resigns as commander and thief.
    "We maybe able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again"
    And study Sapper7' survival list post in case everything goes south except the IA's
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK all you techies, time to make Internet 2.0!

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!