Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I personally adore Sen. Sessions, even though I am not a constituent. It was a few years ago, hard times for IT folks, yet another attempt to raise the H-1B cap, and he was somehow instrumental (I forget how) in defeating it. He may have saved my career.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right now they are voting on S. 3991 the collective bargaining bill.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I love Senator Sessions and his common sense.......... you know illegal is illegal, enforce the law.

I love Sessions too April and I really wish he would run for President. His common sense ideas would really resonate with Americans. I believe he could win !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I love Senator Sessions and his common sense.......... you know illegal is illegal, enforce the law.

I love Sessions too April and I really wish he would run for President. His common sense ideas would really resonate with Americans. I believe he could win !
    Dream ticket::: Sessions and Ted Poe

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Dream ticket::: Sessions and Ted Poe
    Or Sessions and Bilbray.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

April

I think he could as well. I wish he would consider running. He has always stood up for Americans!

April
    Reid saying House of Reps has to vote on Dream Act before Senate.

Reid saying House of Reps has to vote on Dream Act before Senate.
    he is putting it off because he know he doesnt have the votes

I think he could as well. I wish he would consider running. He has always stood up for Americans!
    I know this is not the time but one final Sessions comment.

I think most everyone here at ALIPAC would back Sessions unlike the devide on here about other candidates.

We may have to contact him...later.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I know this is not the time but one final Sessions comment.

I think most everyone here at ALIPAC would back Sessions unlike the devide on here about other candidates.

We may have to contact him...later.
    I agree.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast