Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just cannot express my feelings adequately on this issue.

This governor ought to be REMOVED and this travesty should be exposed for what it is -- allowing illegals into that state has caused it to go into a budget emergency!!!!!!

I just don't see how our nation can stand by, our President stand by, anyone just stand by and watch this happen.

There just are no adequte words, as I said. For God's sake, this is the State of California!! An entire state, in a state of emergency. Funds are being cut to Americans to support this third world invasion.

I can't believe it's not just being plastered all over the nightly news -- or is it??

It seems at least 2/3 of the commentary on these articles are by citizens who KNOW that it is due to illegal aliens and the costs, so why do these democrats and RHINOS like Arnie keep getting in??

I guess we're all going to watch as our beloved state of California becomes part of Mexico.

Californians overwhelmingly passed Prop 187 back in 1994 (?). ONE liberal Pres Carter appointed judge threw it out. Our Governor Gray Davis at the time did nothing. Californians knew this would be the outcome. Other states had not been invaded yet,hence the publicity and "hot topic" issue of illegal aliens went unnoticed. This is what has happened. We need someone to speak out for us here in this state. Voting no longer works, the illegals control the ballot boxes in many counties as well as their Latino elected leaders.

I will be sending Walter Moore some money. It's us against them now! Walter Moore for Mayor!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I will be sending Walter Moore some money. It's us against them now! Walter Moore for Mayor!!
    Start getting his name out there and promoting him as well!!!

His win could help to save California----especially if we have a win in the White House as well!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Californians overwhelmingly passed Prop 187 back in 1994 (?). ONE liberal Pres Carter appointed judge threw it out. Our Governor Gray Davis at the time did nothing. Californians knew this would be the outcome. Other states had not been invaded yet,hence the publicity and "hot topic" issue of illegal aliens went unnoticed. This is what has happened. We need someone to speak out for us here in this state. Voting no longer works, the illegals control the ballot boxes in many counties as well as their Latino elected leaders.
    Yep, you are definitely right about the voting and elections----look at this!!

Watchdog says funds laundered
    By Bill Ainsworth
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

January 12, 2008

SACRAMENTO – The state's political watchdog agency has imposed a $55,000 fine against the Latino Builders Association for 11 counts of laundering contributions to candidates running for office in Chula Vista, National City and San Diego.

The association's director, Jose Mireles, engineered a scheme to evade campaign laws by directing employees and business associates to make contributions to candidates that were later reimbursed by the Latino Builders Association, according to the Fair Political Practices Commission.
    The commission, which enforces state contribution and disclosure laws, imposed the maximum fine of $5,000 for each of the counts Thursday.

“Concealing the true source of campaign contributions is one of the most egregious violations of the Political Reform Act,â€
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

And nothing is going to change until people stand up and say enough is enough, Americans are still the majority of Calif.. Recall, replace mayors and the rest all the way up to the top including, Pelsoi, Boxer, Feinstein etc.

I know it is hard to get so many people together but it's not impossible, the people can turn Calif. around, I think when people have had it they will react.

More criminals on the street aren't going to make them real happy.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    And nothing is going to change until people stand up and say enough is enough, Americans are still the majority of Calif.. Recall, replace mayors and the rest all the way up to the top including, Pelsoi, Boxer, Feinstein etc.

I know it is hard to get so many people together but it's not impossible, the people can turn Calif. around, I think when people have had it they will react.

More criminals on the street aren't going to make them real happy.
    California also has a huge problem with illegals voting in their elections!!

And, as you can see by the article above-----they vote in more and more candidates that give the illegals and their supporters more power-----while taking away the power from US citizens/voters!!

Hey, guys....California IS Mexico! Illegals are now the chosen ones. We are governed by agents of Mexico. Vicente Fox is now a regular visitor to CA to check on his people. The construction of schools and affordable housing is not even slowing down...gotta make room for MORE illegals. Gotta keep the illegals illegally employed on these construction jobs....after all, it's all for them! Have to utilize more and more illegals to replace English speaking hospital workers, teachers, and ALL city jobs!
    And we definitely need more illegal burger flippers to serve the nearly ALL-hispanic population in CA! And what about the retailers in CA...gotta replace more Americans...after all, the clientele is nearly ALL hispanic.

Oh, yes...there are still a few non-hispanic areas in CA....but they are heavily gated communities now. After all, the tiny percentage of wealthy elites have to be protected from the third worlders...after all, they paying for 90% of the cost to have their corporate slaves.

We had a chance to take back our State, but no one showed up at the voting booths. Now, almost every name on the ballots is, you guessed it..hispanic!

Oops, forgot the middle class! What middle class? Well, the few who are left are on their way out - their wallets have been emptied, their jobs have been highjacked, and they are all scrambling to find unoccupied territories.

very sad!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Headlines should be screaming
    "Big Business need for 'Cheap Labor' Bankrupts California"

Governments will always misuse the machinery of the law as far as the state of public opinion permits.
    - Emile Capouya
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast