Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A California State University Administrator Forecasts Educat

A California State University Administrator Forecasts Educational “Cannibalismâ€

A California State University Administrator Forecasts Educat

A California State University Administrator Forecasts Educational “Cannibalismâ€

No free college for the illegals, GREAT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No free college for the illegals, GREAT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many universities will be shuttered before California’s millions of illegal alien squatters here are kicked off the state gravy train?
    It would probably take all Cal universities closing before aliens are kicked off the gravy train. Because we certainly can't discriminate between our legal US citizen students whose parents pay taxes AND illegal invaders who snuck across our border and now demand we take care of them. That would just not be fair!

It is a basic human right for anyone born on planet earth to be taken care of by the US, as long as they illegally sneak across our border and break our immigration laws.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

How many universities will be shuttered before California’s millions of illegal alien squatters here are kicked off the state gravy train?
    It would probably take all Cal universities closing before aliens are kicked off the gravy train. Because we certainly can't discriminate between our legal US citizen students whose parents pay taxes AND illegal invaders who snuck across our border and now demand we take care of them. That would just not be fair!

It is a basic human right for anyone born on planet earth to be taken care of by the US, as long as they illegally sneak across our border and break our immigration laws.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

IMO, every single one of them closing would not compel our state traitors to remove illegal invaders from the gravy trains. Arnold will not admit illegals are even part of the problem and that he's happy they are taking services( or something along those lines). Does that sould like someone who would hold illegal invaders accountable for anything?

How many IOU's and work furlough days will it take to cut illegals off? Apparently, we haven't hit that number as yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    IMO, every single one of them closing would not compel our state traitors to remove illegal invaders from the gravy trains. Arnold will not admit illegals are even part of the problem and that he's happy they are taking services( or something along those lines). Does that sould like someone who would hold illegal invaders accountable for anything?

How many IOU's and work furlough days will it take to cut illegals off? Apparently, we haven't hit that number as yet either.

Know what NoBueno? I hope we DO hit that number! I hope it gets BAD, REALLY bad around here. I'm willing to live with it if it means IA's go home and stay there.

Both of my kids are starting at Cal State Colleges this coming semester. In order to get in they both had good GPAs and good SAT's scores. If the illegals grades/SATS in my area are indicative of someone getting in - I'm not worried - because they can barely speak english. But then again, I didn't ask my kids if the SATs were in epanol I have sooo had it with everything being handed to them on a silver platter and people not thinking twice about it. It is funny that no one discusses the deficit in California - and how illegal immigration is responsible for it. Talk about the big elephant in the middle of the room - ugghh!

I wish there was a way to get Prop 187 back from the "justice" that overturned it but where to begin?

Related post :

ALIPAC: Lifting ban on illegal immigrants may profit college http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-885029-.html#885029

Everyone needs to understand what the non college route undocumented students are doing to the Class Ranking of American Students trying to get into American Colleges.

There needs to be a class action lawsuit against the public school systems for defrauding American Citizens out of College.

I firmly think the Dream Act is trying to do a cover up of the mess our government is in. The government is trying to make it legal the abuse to American Students with the Dream Act.