Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

A California Teacher Talks about Illegal Aliens

This should make everyone think, be you Democrat, Republican or Independent…

[u][b]This English teacher has phrased it the best I’ve seen yet “Tomatoes and Cheap Labor.â€

when i lived in carpentersville for 5-6 years, that EXACT GAME WAS IN FULL SWING, AND STILL IS TODAY. the illegals were flooding in so fast, crowds of 15-20 young males would walk past my house in the street, no shirts, covered in tatoos, STARING IN MY FRONT WINDOW. it was plain to see they were not from here either.when i called the police, and told them this, asked why these obvious illegal aliens were allowed to swarm our nice little town with impunity, the response was" its a federal law thing, we cant round them up".well. my response was ,"THIS THING WILL SOON BITE YOU IN THE @$$". that was 10 years ago,and i got the family outta there to a way better area, before the kids were teens. now in c-ville and any town around that let this get away, there are lots of rear ends that are sore and bleeding. gangs drugs,gun fire all night, graffiti. when you see PREGNANT 12 year old girls outside liquour stores, where checks are cashed, the "race" has taken over. the schools are only daycare.

As a teacher in a Title I school just like what is being described by the California teacher I can tell every word she said is very true here in Texas too.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The only way out of this is to vote the so-called President out, or impeach him. And I don't mean elect Sarah Palin or Mitt Romney in his place..they are both amnesty globalists who will bend to the corporate elites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    When Californians were the ONLY state screaming about the illegal aliens, and the main stream media WAS showing everything they could on the local news around southern California, NO ONE wanted to hear the cries from Californians.

Those who are not listening will push this fight against illegal aliens farther into the future.

That with standing, no matter what the current presidents of the day and their administrations "say" - NONE OF THEM have realized the "fight for survival (in all respects)" that America's patriotic citizens have had to keep their families economically afloat.

What America's government doesn't know even today - more over, doesn't seem to care, if ever they did - is that Americans will go by the weigh side "and" mexico will continue to advance inside America until "they are in the White House" doing what they have always done.

America will be TRASHED and rebuilt to look like their beloved homeland of mexico, which "is" what they have always done in every community they've put their citizens as "boots on the ground" inside America under the guise of "illegal aliens".

Make no mistake, mexico IS AWARE that they are the majority of illegal aliens inside America, for which they've boasted about.

To the degree that their presidents of many decades have felt VERY COMFORTABLE "TELLING America's Govt what THEIR DEMANDS ARE from America's tax dollar base".

The USA Govt for some ungodly reason bends over and lets themselves be taken advantage of by mexico - and then they still brag about deadly mexico and their deadly illegal aliens, mafias, drug cartels, and drugs that are murdering OUR CITIZENS EVERY DAY.

Think drugging Americans to death is not part of mexico's agenda to end America?

Or is that too much of a fiction - just like the fiction that 49 states would not believe, while Californians were the ONLY state fighting against illegal aliens and screaming at the top of their lungs about it all?

Why do they get such special treatment, benefits and privileges? What's the real reason behind all of this mess?

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    Why do they get such special treatment, benefits and privileges? What's the real reason behind all of this mess?
    Unions want the members, corporations want the labor and especially, politicians want the voting block of Hispanics.

We have a president that doesn't recognize borders. He wants a global economy and a global government, prefereably with himself as king of the world.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    It's called bleeding heart, progressive liberals who feel sorry for everyone, want to tax and spend as much as possible while they flood the country with more people who need big government to survive.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas