Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Californians Protest Against Sanctuary City

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Californians Protest Against Sanctuary City

Californians Protest Against Sanctuary City

Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors Meeting

At taxpayers' expense, California law provides those illegally present with programs for college scholarships
    and grants as well as in state tuition, driver's licenses, Medi-Cal for all children, and a public education that
    includes a free breakfast and lunch.

CITIZENS STORM LA MAYOR GARCETTI'S OFFICE: NO SANCTUARY CITY

Jan 19, 2017

Rialto Councilman Who Scheduled Sanctuary City Mtg CANCELS & RUNS From Citizens!

LIBERAL CESSPOOL CLAREMONT VOTES TO BECOME A NON-BINDING SANCTUARY CITY. ALL 100+ SPEAKERS FEATURED.

Jan 26, 2017

IMMIGRATION NEEDS TO BE TIGHTLY CONTROLLED. MASSIVE SCANDAL EXPOSED IN IMMIGRANT GHETTO EL MONTE.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THIS IS A CITY COUNCIL THAT HAS DECLARED WAR ON ITS CITIZENS. CUDAHY CALIFORNIA.

Feb 3, 2016

Jan 11, 2017

Last edited by lorrie; 02-02-2017 at 04:14 PM.

YIPPEE!! THANK YOU CALIFORNIA!! SO GREAT TO SEE YOU OUT AND ABOUT HELPING US!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CALIFORNIA FACING BUDGET DEFICIT DUE TO PENSIONS AND ILLEGALS. WANTS A MASSIVE CAR TAX TO COVER...

Jan 15, 2017

RACIST DEMOCRATS GAVE OVER PART OF SAN DIEGO TO MEXICO SO LA RAZA BROWN SUPREMACISTS...

Jan 17, 2017

REP. NORMA TORRES USES AN ACTUAL DC SWAMP CREATURE TO SHUT DOWN ALTERNATIVE MEDIA AT SECRET MEETING.

Jan 31, 2017

Thank you for videos lorrie. It is unbelievable what has occurred and what is happening now in California. So many of us in other states have tried to push back against what we have seen in California. The forces are strong to duplicate the mess and to bring all of the problems that follow illegal immigration.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VOTER FRAUD IS NOT A MYTH: PROOF THAT CALIFORINA IS REGISTERING ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE.

Jan 27, 2017

The climate has changed in California. I was always angry at my friends that did not want to talk or address the illegal immigration situation or politics in California. When it was talked about it was always in whispers with their eyes darting around to see if anyone was listening. I always wondered what it was going to take to open their eyes and make them as mad at me and ready to fight. Well I got my answers. Trump has seemed to have ripped away their political correctness and gave them their voice. Our state government has opened their eyes and made them mad. They are no longer whispering, they are shouting as loud as they can and they don't care who hears them. All of a sudden my facebook is being flooded with comments and articles relating to Trump, immigration and California. Who would of guessed I was really surrounded with Conservative Trump supporters.

I keep hearing about a revolution in California. People searching for groups to fight our state government, so I started to prepare yesterday for the movement spreading across my state. I have learned from Alipac to educate myself to have the facts to fight against the Liberals and pro-immigrant group, so I decided to find out everything I could about about our state legislatures. I started with researching Senator Kevin de Leon. This is the guy leading the fight to make California a Sanctuary State. The guy behind illegal immigrants getting drivers licenses in California.

I searched all files I could find on the internet. I learned that his mother was an illegal immigrant. He stated on a radio interview that his mother falsified legal documents. In the same interview he stated he was against deportation because most of his family would be deported. He was an immigrant activist and teacher and community organizer.

In researching articles on this traitor I ended up fighting illegal immigrants and Liberals. The same old arguments and talking points from the liberals and of course they even pulled out the race card. The illegals used their sob stories, their kids and accused me of not having a heart. I don't think they were prepared for a seasoned ALIPACer (they've never debated Judy) as I wore them down I was joined by fellow irate Californians.

I can tell you that there is a movement being organized. People are networking. Groups are being organized. Plans are being made. Lawyers and GOP state legislatures are involved in helping prepare. They know that we are going to have to fight the state funded pro-immigrant activist groups. They know the media is not going to behind us. I know that their are plans to request the fed's to investigate our state government. I heard words like sedition, treason, violating oath of office, etc. They want the state to be investigated for voter fraud. They are trying to find a way of California tax payers sending their state income taxes to the federal government to avoid being an accessory t California using the money to break immigration laws. If the state government is forbidding our law enforcement to work with the federal government on detaining illegal immigrants letters are being sent to Trump and the Attorney General requesting federal agents come into California and raid businesses and their communities for illegal immigrants. The list goes on and on, but I am glad they have included me in their network.

I don't think Kevin de Leon and his cohorts are aware of what his actions have stirred up.

THANK YOU MONTERREYSHERRY FOR ALL YOU RESEARCH AND EFFORTS!!!!

And the news that Californians may no longer be afraid to stand up and speak out! This is just so wonderful to hear, it really is!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn