Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Call To Arms, Your Countrymen Need You

This is a copy of an e-mail I sent to the folks of the Confederate Air Force, an organization that restores and flies WWII aircraft at all the air shows in the country.

I urge everyone reading this post, to e-mail your support of this idea to the e-mail addresses of the “CAF” listed below.

bit-o-Ruckus

Subject: A Call To Arms, Your Countrymen Need You
    To: operations@cafhq.org, diradmin@cafhq.org, publicrelations@cafhq.org,
    veteran@arizonawingcaf.com, info@highskywing.org

Gentlemen
    These fine aircraft that you guys are flying, are a tribute to the Greatest Generation.

Nothing fills the hearts of Americans with more pride, and utter amazement than a flyover of one of these old war horses, and when a formation flies over, it is breath taking, and awe inspiring.

Gentlemen once again our nation needs the services of these venerated war veterans of the Greatest Generation, to bring home the importance of the sacrifices of American lives lost, to keep this country free.

Was all that blood spilled in WWII, and all subsequent wars since, been for naught? Did WWII only buy our nation an extra 65 years of freedom? “I should not like to think so.”

We have many Patriotic American Veterans flocking to our Southern Borders, to assist our beleaguered Border Patrol, in doing a job that has been neglected by our errant politicians in Washington DC. Once again it's the Greatest Generation that has stepped up like they did so many years ago, to keep this nation free.

Gentlemen the Minutemen organization, and their efforts, are our greatest hope to bring to the national spotlight the problems, that exist on our Southern Borders, they need help, even if that help is in the form of a few flyovers of your aircraft, as a show of support, and solidarity with their selfless endeavors, at least it will show the nation that these few handfuls of true American Patriots did not sacrifice part of their generation in vain, these folks need at the very least a moral boost, and at the very best a helping hand with a few Arial Recon Sorties on the border, in supporting of their mission.

I understand the cost associated with such an undertaking, and I'm certain that Americans from one end of this nation to the other, would willingly contribute donations to support such operations.

We must ask ourselves what will be the cost if we do nothing to help stop this problem on the border?

I'm urging you and your organization to contact the leaders of the Minutemen, "Jim Gilchrist" and "Chris Simcox" and to at least discuss the possibility of some kind of show of support, and cooperation.

It's a call to duty once again, and your countrymen need your help.

Thanks
    TEX DOOLEY
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

I've been past the airfield of the "Confederate Air Force" many times.

Yes, let them buzz the border and scare the bejeepers out of the illegals. I love it!

In TX, I live near Ft. Bliss and Biggs Field. Every time a covey of aircraft fly over my house rattling the windows, it's attention grabbing, for sure!

In NC, I live near Cherry Point, Camp LeJeune and Bogue Field. I can assure you that Harriers practicing touch and go is nerve-wracking to people who aren't familiar with "the sound of freedom."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Enjoy

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

T, what are they?

I only see the underside of them from the ground.

Is that the Franklins below?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

F-16, F-14 & Warthog?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

1st pic, F22 Raptor and P51 Mustang

2nd pic, F22raptor <middle>, F16C<left>, P4 Phantom<right>, A10 Tank buster<behind in middle>.
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin