Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_tea
    A virtual hodge podge of crap thrown together including BILATERAL HEALTH CARE WITH MEXICO
    What? Just went back and saw that little ditty. Would you care to elaborate?
    omg, its possible that I'm posting quotes backwards sorry.[/quote]

ROTF.....yup......keep me laughing, BOSTON!!
    We all need to keep laughing!

FYI: me elaborate? Here's one for ya........how about the freaking senators ELABORATE?
    {not yelling at you, honest}

That little doozey knocks the staffers back on their heals.

Keep in mind - NO LEGAL LANGUAGE included in the 'draft'. Think we're going to be dropping little pamphlets on their heads with 'instructions for a better health care system'?
    OR
    Might this be a BI-NATIONAL HEALTH CARE SYSTEM al la the SPP/NAU & kennedy/ Klinton gang?

My money's on the latter. Know why? Because BI-NATIONAL HEALTH CARE WITH MEXICO has been mentioned in one piece of legislation after another by none other than TED THE SWIMMER for some years now
    He tried to put it on the latest MINIMUM WAGE BILL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And the same government who did such a "great" job handling the Katrina disaster, the Fort Dix Six, and the traveler with the drug-resistant strain of TB is going to handle and properly administer this "Touch Back" stuff??

What BS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    And the same government who did such a "great" job handling the Katrina disaster, the Fort Dix Six, and the traveler with the drug-resistant strain of TB is going to handle and properly administer this "Touch Back" stuff??

What BS.
    Well now, not so sure, if you recall Chernoff , at the behest of our President, is heading up this legislation on Capitol Hill. So, (please be seated) he might not be able to give anything else his full attention. Thus the little TB snafoo... the deadly strain carrier, was on every watch list by name, .Yet, ..He ... caught a plane (after being notified he is on the dreaded list , drove in to the U.S.A. via a check point..

But to be fair, Mr sorry, Czar Chernoff (can you believe our president apoints czars?) assures us on the TV that this will all be better when we quit being little elstupidos. and pass this much needed legislation. Czar now verbally spanks and chastises all : Isolationist/ Sovereignists. or as "C" may say SovergnisTitas

Banned
    I just talked to Hutchison's Houston office. They said the Senator wants the entire family to go back, and only then can the worker apply in Mexico for any type of legal status. In other words it is the opposite of the Kennedy/McCain amnesty now, touch back later if you feel like it. If that's the case she needs to call it a "go back" provision.
    This touch back provision she is pushing is ridiculous and yet another ploy to try and gain support.

They don't have to go back to their home countries, get in the back of the line, and WAIT THERE until their number comes up, however long it takes. They get to come right back.

The Z visa allows those who came here illegally to stay here and work indefinitely, thus putting them AHEAD of all other immigrants who have been waiting for extended periods of time in their home countries.

IT DOES NOT MAKE THEM GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE.

How can they even try to make any sense out of this, as if leaving the country briefly is going to change reality.

This is just smoke and mirrors.

Now that my faxes are rolling, I may just fax every office of hers. Got her DC office, Dallas is busy or inoperable. Several more to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    I just talked to Hutchison's Houston office. They said the Senator wants the entire family to go back, and only then can the worker apply in Mexico for any type of legal status. In other words it is the opposite of the Kennedy/McCain amnesty now, touch back later if you feel like it. If that's the case she needs to call it a "go back" provision.
    This touch back provision she is pushing is ridiculous and yet another ploy to try and gain support.

They don't have to go back to their home countries, get in the back of the line, and WAIT THERE until their number comes up, however long it takes. They get to come right back.

The Z visa allows those who came here illegally to stay here and work indefinitely, thus putting them AHEAD of all other immigrants who have been waiting for extended periods of time in their home countries.

IT DOES NOT MAKE THEM GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE.

How can they even try to make any sense out of this, as if leaving the country briefly is going to change reality.

This is just smoke and mirrors.
    I ask them, rhetorically, if the illegals from China are going to touch back to China. It seems to stump them.

2ndamendsis, said," ... BI-NATIONAL HEALTH CARE WITH MEXICO has been mentioned in one piece of legislation after another by none other than TED THE SWIMMER for some years now
    He tried to put it on the latest MINIMUM WAGE BILL! (please insert emoticon of a magot gagging)

^
    Good comments.

Please, keep calling/faxing etc. Senator Hutchison and tell her we are not fooled by this "touch back" business, we need her to oppose this Senate amnesty bill, BUILD THE FENCE and ENFORCE EXISTING LAW !!

And make sure she is aware of the recent Rasmussen poll results that shows overwhelming opposition to the Senate amnesty bill.

I'll call again today, and I hope everyone on this thread calls her at least once more today and tomorrow etc. ! Please. Let me know what they are saying so I am prepared with a crisp counter argument. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_tea
    2ndamendsis, said," ... BI-NATIONAL HEALTH CARE WITH MEXICO has been mentioned in one piece of legislation after another by none other than TED THE SWIMMER for some years now
    He tried to put it on the latest MINIMUM WAGE BILL! (please insert emoticon of a magot gagging)
    will this due?

I prefer this though as it really gets right down to my true feelings

I try to call Hutchison's offices every day, as I do with Kyl's.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast