Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Calls made to North Carolina

I made probably around 20 calls this morning regarding the S205 bill. Was received very well by all, even the Lib staffers. Have called other states before and not had such good responses, will not say which states . DO not want to offend anyone. I work in all contiguous 48 since being pushed out of work here in Texas and having to close my business. From the feedback I got from staffers they are pretty much fed up with the invasion and are serious about doing something about it. I belong to Numbersusa but they only alert people within their own states. I appreciate the fact that ALIPAC alerted me to this and that I was able to do my share to assist. I consider the enemy not just at the door, they have pushed their way inside and must be forced out. All these laws restricting their access to jobs and services will in effect starve them out.

working4change
    Thank you for your efforts dsprtt If everybody will make calls today we can accomplish some real change in NC

Thank you dsprtt! I have been making calls and sending out emails too. NC is my "part-time" home, and I hate what has been allowed to flourish there. They (NC) seem to welcome the invaders with open arms and keys to the State!

Banned
    Very nice state and the people are great. Have worked there several times. Sometimes being kind hearted and trusting can get you into trouble sometimes. But it seems they have realized what is happening and that their kindness has been taken for weakness and an opening for exploitation. I have faith they will do the right thing.

Banned
    I made calls and e-mails this morning also people were nice i talked to.

working4change
    Thank you for your help duckman!