Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Yuma! Since advertising is supposedly purchased in blocks, Fox shifts the advertisements around instead of canceling them. Glenn Beck is also in the top 10 of radio talk hosts (as i posted in another section). People do not understand the world of advertising in communication. If wishes were horses, complaints would have knocked out Olberman long ago. It's all about ratings. The more people get aroused positively or negatively, the more they will watch. Like a soap opera, the heros and villains causing folks to watch. Responses for or against are encouraged because it boosts ratings. Love them or hate them, either way means ka-ching to advertisers. Example; WWE.

Among those who've been moved to drop their sponsorship of Beck's show is Best Western International. "As a global, family-oriented brand with guests of all persuasions and viewpoints, we seek to avoid any controversial programming, regardless of political affiliation," said the hotel chain's spokesman, Troy Rutman, adding that the company doesn't intend to have any additional ad placements during the program.
    Glenn Beck is against illegal immigration and nobody should ever be silenced that is against that. He has a book with a very good chapter on illegal aliens that explains what would happen if they were all deported.

The Best Western hotels hire illegal alien employees and some of their hotel managers consider them to be far superior over natural born American citizen employees.

glenn beck

why are we taking direction from a foreign power on appropiate news programs. as far as i'm concerned he's one of the few people that speaks from the heart without hidden agendas. it also happens to be my favorite show

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345